Reviews for Ice wall
bloody cool life chapter 5 . 4/22
.God.
This is just perrrrrrfect!
Plzzzz continue!
It' soooo so soooo well written!
Loved it loved it loved it!
Such a pity that it's so short...:(
leannesidhe chapter 5 . 3/11
OH MY GOD. I just... WOW. I'm literally squealing like an idiot right now I LOVE THIS. Is there any chance you might update this anytime soon, though? This is AMAZINGFJSKDKDK
Blue Winter Roze chapter 5 . 2/26
Wonderful chapter! I really do hope you have not abandoned this story. I really hope that you might update. Maybe you can write the next chapter in Edmund's POV. It would be quite fascinating to read what is going on his mind. Even more so with what has happened in the chapter. With the two some what giving into their desire for each other. Oh if Peter just had not found them when he did. Please do continue with the story.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 4 . 2/26
It would be so interesting to be able to read what is going through Edmund's mind when the moments happen between him and Lucy. Great chapter.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 3 . 2/26
I have no words... its so heart-wrenching and well written. Nicely done with the book that Lucy was able to relate too.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 2 . 2/26
Poor Lucy, being yormented by those feelings. Great build up to the pairing. Especially with the last sentnce of the chapter.
Blue Winter Roze chapter 1 . 2/26
I really like this story, and the pairing as well.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 1 . 1/14
I've read and heard a lot of circumstances regarding brother/sister incest in various cultures, so my views on it is a little more flexible than most people's would be, but this really makes me feel grateful that all my siblings are girls... Whew boy, I need a fan. Is it just me, or is it hella hot in here?

Btw, when are you going to update? It's not a dead fic yet, is it?
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
The tension just built up and made the moment when something finally happened so much sweeter. Definitely one of the best ones I've read.
sasuhina69 chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
love this. will this continue?
sasuhina69 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
where's the next chapter TT
Alexandra Vupre chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
It's twisted... but quite a pleasure to read and thank God for making me an only child and can you continue...? Please.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Hi, I think this is a really great story you have here. Its not just the buildup and tension that's so gripping, but the internal conflict that Lucy faces, as does Edmund. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. I know I'm not the only one who's going to ask you to update very soon. And also, if possible, Edmund's POV, while Lucy was missing for three days. Thanks!
usagi-strike chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I reaaaaally like the depth of the stories of yours that I've read! The way you write out Lucy's conflicting emotions is fabulous and very believable! They all are, gah!
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 8/29/2015