Reviews for Ice wall
Hi, I think this is a really great story you have here. Its not just the buildup and tension that's so gripping, but the internal conflict that Lucy faces, as does Edmund. I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. I know I'm not the only one who's going to ask you to update very soon. And also, if possible, Edmund's POV, while Lucy was missing for three days. Thanks!
usagi-strike chapter 5 . 8/29
I reaaaaally like the depth of the stories of yours that I've read! The way you write out Lucy's conflicting emotions is fabulous and very believable! They all are, gah!
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 8/29
Damn. I like this.
I have nothing against incest fiction, be that in manga, novel or any other medium. I love the characterisation you gave to both Edmund & Lucy. Especially Lucy. I was hoping an insight from Edmund though. We know what Lucy feels about their situations, how wrong it makes her feel. How her conscience conflicting with her feeling. What about Edmund? How did he deal with his own? Just my curiosity, since I am a big fan of Edmund.

I noticed how you take a lot of time in between chapter but I really hoped that you will not abondoned this story. It is already been a year and a half since chapter 5 and I am still waiting.

Your story is one of the best EdLu fanfic so far. Not so many people ready to venture into their relationship in a unique(incest) way so I and several others who can tolerate or adapting EdLu relationship in a unique way have little option on our reading material.

Take your time on writing this fic and do bring us the closure of this 'tragic' love
godess bubbles chapter 5 . 3/17
I love them together!Please update soon!Also will you be making one for the other trips to Narnia? Or will they not leave and stay in the golden age? Update soon!
LizCaine chapter 5 . 1/22
OMG, this story is perfect – and I mean P-E-R-F-E-C-T. Definitely the best Edmund/Lucy story there is… amazing characterization, totally awesome style of writing and soooo many great scenes! Dying of excitement over here. I know it’s been a while, but pleasepleaseplease don’t leave this story unfinished! I can’t wait for an update and hope so much that you will find the time and spirit to write some more.
kickbuttowskiyeah chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This feels like the ultimate feeling of an incest relationship. I hope there will be more, i really like your writing, have a nice day!
ann chapter 5 . 10/4/2014
NOOOOOO PLEASE DONT leave this story hanging im going to cry :( this is my favorite edmund/lu fanfic because no other story wants to get this deep into their relationship and characterization! THIS IS SO PERFECT PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I WILL CRY :(
luna chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
i'm really really really loving the story. please don't end it here.
Sigrid Martell chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
LOVE THIS CHAPPIE! I really hope you update soon! Like REAL SOOON! PLEASE!
Sigrid Martell chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Sigrid Martell chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Oh how naive they are...Please update!
Sigrid Martell chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
AWESOME! Really love EdLu!
Sigrid Martell chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Interesting...I have nothing against fanfiction incest! :)
Peve chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Edmund seems so mysterious and sexy and everything and it's totally driving my up the wall wondering what's going on in his mind! The story's great, all mixed emotions and forbidden love and honestly, the way you wrote it was just so perfect. Hoping for an update, please, super please, don't abandon the story. You're a star!