Reviews for Strawberry Halloween
forever122 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
She's going to be tea?
forever122 chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Continue please! This is making me giggle a lot.
Bloody-Rozez chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
cool! i hope that you continue! i cant wait!
Star Fata chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Okay, just for fun, I'm going to try work out who's who.

Ichigo- Shakespeare/Hamlet

Yuzu/Karin- Flonne and Etna from Disgaea? Not too sure about this one, especially considering Etna's attire.

Toshiro- Lag Seeing from Letter Bee?

Uryu- Mysterious english tea? Tough one. I'm just going to say Holmes, because he's the most famous english character I can think of. For all I know, you could be making him Earl Grey.

I enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you return to it one day, if only to state who's dressed as what.
the white snowball chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
laughter. Hey you should make Karin wear the Christmas devil outfit that you mentioned in your story on Christmas Nightmare. That would definitely make Captain Hitsugaya react.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Damn, I actually thought it was Kurosaki. XD
mistyfang chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I like it
mistyfang chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
It would be funny if she went as Ikkaku or Yumichika though
mistyfang chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
She's said shes going as Ichigo funny
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
OHH! I can't wait till the next chapter! This is funny. :)
nonexistant55557 chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
This was really good, I like the fact that your chapters are short and they are uniform throughout I'm really sick of reading fanfic's that are really sloppy about writting second chapters.

I love how you added extra characters in the story, I thought that those were the funny ones. And your absolutly right Orihimes apartment is way to small to hold a huge party. In one my stories it only worked because Matsumoto *coughmadeMomocoughcough* used kido to make it bigger. Speaking of which you've inspired me Yemi to write another fanfic about Yachiru and Hitsugaya!

I give you a big thumbs up. This story is all that and a bag of chips
jiro uchiha chapter 5 . 11/15/2009
hi it appears that every clue relates to the names of charecters translates into food. so i would kinda guess yachiru is going as ichigo mashimaro or strawberry marshmallow because the clues lead to it and because yachiru would be perfect ah her because of her size 2!
Aberdamn chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
When you said 'alot alike' I immidiatly thought of Eyeshield 21. There's this character I forgot the name of, that looks Exactlly like Hitsugaya XD
Ability King KK chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
The only angel and demon pairs I know of are Excel's shoulder angel and shoulder demon from "Excel Saga" and Etna and Flonne from "Disgaea". The latter will be more likely. It would be funny to Toshiro get a nosebleed from looking at Karin dressed as Etna.
Ability King KK chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Poor Toshiro. Being blackmailed by a five-year-old girl.

Who's Sour Pickle?

The only English character I can think of is Holmes. It suits Uryu really.