Reviews for The Kinky Music Party
coconut13 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Agh I'm sorry I didn't review this sooner!

Anyway, I loved it; Mitsuko hugging Takako only to see who had the bigger rack in Class B killed me, Shuuya is adorable and I love Shuuya/Yukie! XD

Shinji telling Takako she was doing a crappy job hugging also made me laugh XD

GREAT JOB!
Wild Blueberries chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I adored the sarcasm and snark. Just adored it. There was fluff, but not enough to smother the story and everything seemed to flow really smoothly.

I also realize I'm the minory, but this was my favourite line/part, "Smirking all the way, he approached her closer and closer and closer until Takako’s cannon- full-of-fuck-you was waiting for the cue to fire.

“You’re bringing me to a kink party?”

But also the one everyone else said as well.

Very cute fic, good job!
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I most definitely am reading...and please do write more! Chigusa's always been my favourite of the BR girls, and I love how you capture her fuck-off side and the girly side simultaneously here- she and Shinji have awesome chemistry the way you write them, and I can only wish there'd been more of them in canon.
imjuzakyd chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Damn, girl!

Uhm. *coughs* I can't review right now. I'm too busy bouncing off the walls. Damn!

(And I forgive you for the Hiroki-liking-Kayoko tidbit, because this story is so good I'm grinning like an idiot right now.)

"As for Shinji Mimura, there was nothing really, really wrong, in paying to hold the girl you really, really liked; especially if it got him a free smile that would last until…whenever." bestest line ever

I'm in love again