Reviews for Tethered
bogoalexea chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I just love this chapter :wub:

It was really enjoyable to read the flashback... Me too, I always thought that Frank WAS a good big brother; he did take responsibility of things. We actually have TWO hints of that: in "Endgame" where Franky said that he took care of the two of them when their mom got into that car crash (he was 7 and Bobby 4; that's pretty big responsibility...) Also in "Untethered", when Frank started to lash out saying 'I'm smart! You forget, everybody in this family forgets! I was the one...' and we see Bobby flinching at that as if to say Frank's got a point... I wonder what that was about...

It's so heartbreaking to see how things ended between the two of them *sigh*

Again I'm really loving this story! Can't wait for what comes next:)
SexyScottishDoc chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
I don't think they were too close as siblings either. very difficult childhood for our Bobby. I love this fic so far, very intriguing...and I just love how Alex is there to take care of Bobby and make sure he is still sane, and to love him and make him feel loved.
hippysheep chapter 6 . 11/30/2009
Whoa!so Frank cold be human-sorry but he just seems to be the all around bad guy most of the this Thanks ) will look forward to the next chapter
mitzvahgirl chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I really liked this chapter. While I've always wanted to throttle Frank, I've often wondered what Bobby was like as a teen and what his relationship with Frank was like. Keep up the good work.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
I Frank was clean,he might have been a better father and a better older brother to Bobby.
LILKENNY chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Another great chapter. I loved the flashback and imagining Bobby as a teenager. While I don't know how much was revealed in the show because I don't think I know all episodes by now, I found this very believable. What I liked most about the flashback was that neither was Frank a total ass nor was Bobby the perfect little kid. This made them so much more human.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
hippysheep chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
waiting with breath a-holding!pls keep writing... ) thanks for a great story!
bogoalexea chapter 5 . 11/19/2009
O God... I'm just loving your story:)

I just love it when Eames is fussing him: too cute and sweet :wub:

And I liked Ross part in this too:P

Can't wait for the rest!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
I'm seriously going to miss those two!
Medea Callous chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
Hey, this is interesting! Thanks for writing, I look forward to the next chapter.
LILKENNY chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Aw, those two are just too cute! I'm feeling with Bobby. Knowing he's in trouble and then Donnie's missing, must be hard on him.

But you have so many "cute" images in there, like Alex putting he blanket over him and caressing him. That's totally sweet.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
SherryGabs chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
I liked how you wrote the captain here; telling Bobby to quit faking sleep and give him the answer to a crossword puzzle. LOL.

I also appreciate how you're not writing Bobby and Alex with too much sappiness. It's entirely overdone sometimes, but you got just the right amount in.

Looking forward to your next update.
gerfan chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Poor Bobby! Glad Eames is there for him.
hippysheep chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
hi, I think i just got my heart broken pls make it all better and tell me Goren will be ok. thank you )
bammi1 chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
Very good chapter. Poor Bobby, he might be having nightmares about his time in Tates for a long time. That had to be a terrible expierence for him, being tortured and mocked by those guards. Hopefully, they can get him calmed down and better both emotionally and physically. No matter what, it's something that will stay with him for some time.

Anxious for another chapter!