Reviews for Without You
yayaboricua chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
you should continue the story an i understand you completelty if people dont have nothing nice to say they shouldnt review at all. but anyway i like the story. :)
mary2000 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I would Love to read more to the story to see how Gibbs and Tony are doing now! Are they together?
nciswannabe chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
kep going its good.
wytygr chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Excellent Beginning for a story with great potential. Don't give up on this fic! Please!

"You will not die." God, I loved that moment. It was then that no other ships in the series would do for me. Gibbs/Tony only.

And your story has taken to that springboard with Olympic precion.

Keep at it. I'll be sure to send as much encouragement as possible.

natalie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
please continue i love anything with these two! thanks for sharing.
Bob Rhynoplasty chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This would actually be a good place to stop. However, I'm a huge fan of slash, so I would like to see this continue, possibly leading into a romantic area. But that's just me.

I really liked this, it was well written, very sad, thinking about Gibbs going crazy because Tony was sick. Honestly, if anything, I think he was tempted to smack the girl who lied about her rape and got them in that situation in the first place. Little bitch. Good story, I think you should continue
coastiewife465 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I like this. It had an almost bittersweet quality to it. I really enjoyed it. Will there be more?
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I sure hope you continue with this story. It is a good start and would like to see where you take it. Looking forward to reading more of this story.
CindyB chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Interesting beginning. I would like to read more so please continue it.
j brown chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
end it please.
Paige chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'd love it if you continued this! I am a total sucker for first time fics, especially stemming from Tony's battle with the plague. That was one of the first eps I saw and the bond between Gibbs and Tony was so very obvious that I fell right into shipping them. :-) Nice start and I hope you DO continue!
MonkeysInATree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, please continue your story. It starts so peacefully and I can 'feel' how Gibbs and Tony could so easily slide into a relationship. It is very calming compared to some slashs out there.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Please continue the story. I really enjoyed the first chapter and thank you for your beautiful writing.