Reviews for Messy
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Aww..I'm glad that Reid was there with Hotch. :-D
Magil chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was a wonderfully rendered moment. You captured the emotions from the characters without serving them up to us tritely or with overdrawn exposition. The feelings were so clear in their movements, in their not looking at each other (and in finally looking at each other). The stark, understated tone was perfect. All in all, very powerful.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Amanzing story!

I love the way you have Reid talking to Hotch, just great.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
It just had to be Reid. :)
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is great!
Lenni George chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very nice. Love the way Reid "reads" Hotch.
Pipsy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I'm glad someone finally did a piece like this; Reid went through his own nightmare with Tobias and he's one person that could understand that kind of trauma, the person I think would be most sympathetic. While Hotch was dominated and scarred physically, Reid was also dominated and scarred internally when Tobias made him an addict. It's nice to imagine they had some kind of talk about it.

Very nice character portrayals; I think you've got a good beat on both Hotch and Reid. (Aren't they both so lovable?)
A-zla chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow. Loved it. Hotch going to the ER because he thinks it might make the team feel better - yeah, that's it, exactly. So... Htochly. And Reid realizing what the stabbing means while reciting the textbook fits perfectly, too.

Thanks for sharing!