Reviews for Face The Music
Twi-sessed chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
oh yeah... now we're talkin'... I bet Alice was texting Jazz too! lol... seriously, please keep writing & update when you can, I love you're writing style and this story.
edwardsgirl chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I see it's been awhile since you've updated. I hope everything is ok & you haven't given up on this story. Its really good & I'm totally interested to see where you take it. Love it, can't wait for more.
Twi-sessed chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
I love seeing Jazz and Alice's relationship grow as much as Bella and Edwards. Great job on this chapter. :)
Shelly100 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Another great chappie! Can't wait for Edward & Bella get together! Not that I'm rushing you. Everything good is worth waiting for!
jojo75 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Glad to hear what happened to Alice and what she knew about Edward and Bella too. Hope we get to hear Edward's POV too.
punkfarie chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Great chapter luna!
redlulu chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
Sneaky Jessica...drugging Ed. *tsk tsk* Another good chappie...glad to find out back stories! Cant wait for more!
twi-sessed chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
i really like this story. you're doing a great job with it. :)
Lilacs46 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
It's a good thing Alice knew what happened. Was Edward drugged? Not telling huh? LOL

Sorry I didn't read the last update until this one. Was too busy working on my one shot back then and now on the continuation. I think I finally got the hang of this thing we call wrtiing, since I already have 54 reviews and they all say they like what I have so far.

Keep up the good work!
summerleigh81 chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait for some Bella/Edward confabbing! :)
vampiregurl chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
so alice has heard both sides of the story. i hope they get to the bottom of this.
robfans chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
probably Bella and Edward need to talk.
nanavette chapter 5 . 6/5/2010
:) Thank you for the shout out. It was my very first and it means the world to me. You made my day.

Great chapter! Loved it. Can't wait to read more.
robfans chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
its very wait for Alice meeting Jasper.
owensmummyyahoo.com chapter 4 . 4/4/2010