Reviews for Unlocked
Kumomi chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
CUte ]

WoW, that was such a great story! I plan on rereading it as soon as I finish writing this much deserved review!
Pau-0803 chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
ohh please write an epilogue. Pretty Please.
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Is there going to be a sequel?

It was really good!

Au Revoir!
a.p.k chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
After reading and rereading this, and its "sister story," have come to the conclusion that it's one of the most romantic stories I've ever read. Beautifully written, wonderfully paced, and just lovely all around.

Thank you so very much for sharing it.
Sic Vita Est chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
Oh I hate that this is the end! This story was absolutely brilliant and I will miss it. I look forward to anything you write in the future. ;)
LoveIt123 chapter 11 . 10/28/2009
aww i loved that final chapter but i am soo sad to see the story finished 0( 0)

brilliant, i absolutely loved it and am definitely going to be looking out for more hermione/sirius fics.

Fantastic X
LoveIt123 chapter 10 . 10/28/2009
ohh i love it 0)

aww hermione finally gave sirius his christmas gift!

im so glad that they've worked everything out with their relationship.

great chapter X
angelically-devilish chapter 11 . 10/27/2009
Aw...

That was so sweet I almost cried. So beautiful in its simplicity and yet so powerful in its meaning. Honestly, darling, you are truly one of the most brilliant writers I have the pleasure of corresponding with.

I look forward to all your future projects, and hope that you will continue to make me (and us, as a general audience) feel all of those complex, horrible, wonderful, roller-coaster of emotions that you seem to effortlessly put forth.

Much love to you,

Meg
angelically-devilish chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
Aw...

Damnit...now I REALLY wanna Sirius Black of my own. You make it oh so fluffy and squishy and adorable, and the relationship between them is actually fairly even, which is nice. Usually it's Sirius constantly screwing up, but here you have Hermione showing some flaws, which is great because she's not just a pretty face. :-)

Fantabulous work, dearest. Update soon!
Sic Vita Est chapter 10 . 10/27/2009
I love how now these two are in the "real" world. I also really like how Sirius is trying to make it work and willing to push Hermione. ;) Another brilliant chapter!
RoryAceHayden147 chapter 10 . 10/26/2009
That was a sweet chapter!

UPdate asap!

Au Revoir!
angelically-devilish chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
*dies*

This was just...wow. I mean...

*pauses to take a very cold shower*

I honestly can't say anything other than O.M.F.G. I like this story, but this chapter alone has made me favourite it. And I already have 2 of your stories on my favourite list, and I make it a point to only have 1 story per author, so that tells you something!

Fantastic work. Update soon!
LoveIt123 chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
wo sexyy much 0) gods im loving it!

sirius and hermione are soo perfect for one another. X
LoveIt123 chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
ohh i lovee your lemons 0) they're brilliant!

awesome chapter X
a.p.k chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
After finishing this elsewhere, then rereading the "sister story," am now reading this one more slowly.

What a great story. What a scorching chapter.

You do romance-mixed-with-lemons exceedingly well.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »