Reviews for Pale Shadows
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 8/27
Ha! This was posted on my 26th birthday and I'm just now reading it. How crazy. Lol
Estefania chapter 1 . 8/7
lo volvi a leer despues de un tiempo. es preciosa y me encanto. se merecen la felicidad esos dos. enorabuena
AnimeLover chapter 1 . 7/9
Thumbs up!️️️️️
Filiafamilias chapter 1 . 5/7
So touching... no matter how many times I reread this. Thank you!
T-tawny chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm such a sucker for your Sess/Kag and this was fabulous, though of course would read a much longer one!
KShadeslady chapter 1 . 4/15
That was amazing! I really loved this premise. Sweet, sad and finally a happy ending for them. I’m so glad I’ve found more of your stories here. I’ll be reading for awhile.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
fieriz chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
As I reread this again and again and again, I realized that I will reread this even more in the future.. Looking at the date you put on the end of story, I imagine it'll be fifty years after you posted this on 2059, I'll be grey and still rereading this again and again.. And maybe this story will carry on even five hundred years to the future (through the well, just like Kagome? haha) It's just beyond amazing, thank you very much..
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Aqaaaaaahhhhhhh omg... MORE PLEZ COMSIDER WRITING MORE...
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
This was the first inyuasha fic i ever read and i remember falling in love with sesshoumaruxkagome pairing bec of this.. now 8 years later i find myself falling inlove with this once again..

i've been reading fanfics since i was in grade 6 until now that i'm 24 yet i always find myself thinking of this fic when i come across anything related to inuysha.. it feels really nice coming back to reread this.. like finding your old storybook..
Marie-S-Raven chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Aahhhh! I LOVE it! Thank you SO much! And, ok, I know you wrote this a while ago, but I'd still love a sequal!
louisa.alby chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I almost plead you to do a continuation for this story... ah, forget it. I already plead. So... pleaseeee...
Lady of the Opera chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
This was adorable.
Kuchiki Kay chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Great as always
Shaish chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. This was so coool. Wow. I actually thought it was Sesshoumaru at first but it turning out to be his father was really nifty. XD Playing messenger and match maker. I loved the line about her ensuring the happiness of Sesshoumaru AND Inuyasha, too. And the disguise Sesshoumaru's wearing. I agree with her though, as nice as he probably looks as a human, his youkai features suit him much, much better. Thank you very much for writing this! 3