Reviews for Pale Shadows
Aura Depths chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely amazing. _ You're such a wonderful writer, I'm always so happy to read your stories.
Sabrina-star chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WOW! :O I love the Inu no tashio...and mostly I love his meddling. I thought at first the one haunting her was Sesshoumaru, but this is even better :D

You made my day...I got to read one new chapter and one new story from you! You are the BEST! :glomps:
Neisha chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely stunning!

Such vivid portrayal... it sends the imagination reaching for images beautiful enough to match the words, then leads us to a place where every huff and growl can almost be heard.

Neisha
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
you are simply incredible, as was this one shot.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
woohoo! awesome!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Great short story. I loved it. Sesshoumaru watching over Kagome all that time but never letting her know it. So sweet.
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was a great story, I loved it. Thank you!
Hellequin01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was beautiful. Really.
Luren chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OMG! This might be the very best of your oneshots that I have ever read. Very well done. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful ideas and words with us.
dangitsesshomaru chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Excellent, I have never read such a good take on Sesshomaru in the future. Great job!
LittleLambR.H chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
that... was a cool one-shot lol it would have been funny if you had added the pup stories lol

awesome job i enjoyed it very much i hope you win in the dokuga halloween challenge no clue how to vote, or i would.
BlindHuntress chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow...I've loved all of your works, but I must say with utmost certainty that this takes the cake. I'm just in awe, it was utterly beautiful.

Actually I'm kinda hoping for an epilogue with Sesshomaru's take of the night starting from when he ran into Kagome at the festival.

Oh please write a sequel, prequel, something!

This was beautiful. Thanks for writing it!
Sweet Roisin Dubh chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was such a great story! I like how you didn't use the old standby that Kagome becomes immortal by becoming Sesshomaru's mate-that particular plot device has really been done to death. And though I get sad when I read stories where Kagome grows old and dies, it's nice to see another solution out there.

And nice characterization of Inu-papa! We don't get to know him all that much in Inuyasha, but I imagine he is much like you wrote him.

Thanks for sharing this "ghost" story!

Happy Halloween!
iNuQTpIe chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ah! This was so amazingly good, I had to read it a couple more times before I reviewed! LOVED IT! D I've been missing my Kagome/Sesshoumaru fix! Lol... So thanks for writing this little piece of heaven!

~iNuQTpIe
LadyFifi10 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Beautiful. I was so sad to see it end, but you did a wonderful job. One of the best one-shots I've read in a very long time. Thank you.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »