Reviews for Pale Shadows
xDextra chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
You are unrivaled when it comes to fanfiction. Even before your Lord Charming days.
Evani chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I loved this, it was brilliant :)
Maira Saw chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
love Love LOVE THIS!
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
"Functioning fumes but still registers this as an interesting thing to have read"
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Now THIS should be more than a one-shot. Although because it is a one-shot, I found the ending rushed. Not really surprising coming from me, eh? But your writing is truly captivating. I've found that the more I read it, the more I develop I taste for it. I really like the idea behind this story. And it makes my eyes tear up thinking of him waiting for such a long time to be reunited with the object of his love.

The story clearly caught my imagination and interest. I can't properly express how much I like your writing. This story in particular really bloomed for me. You didn't have to go into detail for everything to just play out in my mind. It really tugged on my heartstrings. It helps, though, that ironically I ended up listening to a remix of tATu's "All the Things She Said." Some of the lyrics were hauntingly synced up to what I was reading, so a good soundtrack always helps in my opinion. :P But the power of your writing is undeniable. Thank you for sharing.

CCS
serenityselena chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
awesome story with interesting twists :)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Aww I loved it and go sessh and kagome and inutaisho :-) :-) :-)
64teeth chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
great story! I totally loved it!
val chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Liked it!:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I loved it, That you for sharing it with us and can't with to read more of your story's.
RunaRina chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
that was pretty nice!
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
How absolutely precious :-)
young kagome chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Cute! I loved it! Keep up the great work!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Now that I know Kagome and Sesshomaru will be fine and together, I just wonder what happened to the others?

Kagome is right, Sesshomaru's father was scary when he wanted to be! :))

I loved reading this story. Thank you!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »