Reviews for Every October
flufftastic-legs chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Hey so I can't remember the last time I reviewed a fanfic as I'm more the "favourite" and secretly gush over kinda girl, but this I had to review. Please PLEASE update, this is one of the best fics I've read, and I've read a lot haha! I love both styles of writing and omg their first kiss was so much better than I was expecting. Would love if you guys would pick this back up, it really is a flippin' awesome fanfic and I'm not entirely sure I'll continue to live without knowing Bella and Edward's fate! Much love xx
ReneeGoetz chapter 16 . 2/25/2016
As I went to start typing this review, I realized the date and that it's been *exactly* five years since this story was last updated. Happy Anniversary! I think it's a sign. You should get back into it. ;) I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that this one measley little review would be enough to kick you into gear. I did see on your profile that you're trying to get back into it, and that's cool. I *did* just want to say that I think you're onto something really fantastic here, and if you do get to add more chapters in the future, I would *love* to read them!

Ren
jk chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
don't even get me started on the shitty music you have bella listening to..nine inc nailS? seriously don't put music you like into a story...bad for business dumbass
jk chapter 4 . 5/15/2015
so let me get this straight...girls think that jasper and Emmett are handsome and virile...but Edward (the skinny guy with no muscle) they think he looks like a greek god, hes perfection, he has a chiseled jaw and AND they like his sex hair? yaaaaaaaa ooookkkk and you have him driving a aston martin...prick car much?

Rose looks like a super model (yaaa not really) shes a siren, can melt metal in her hands AND not only can move and break the only medal on earth that hurts them shes also immune to its effect?

alice is way to meddlesome...funny how her visions are selective but she seems to see all things bella and Edward...which is stupid as fuck but she also talks like a douchebag...I call the yellow porshe 911 camm... whatever
who talks like that?
I call the blue Honda civic special edition!
I call the tan ford explorer eddie baur edition!
I call the white ford focus wagon sl with leather seats!
wouldn't she just say I call the porshe? ya that's what I thought

you obviously like to "name drop" cars but you have bella pull up in a pos truck and have girls talking about him like hes been around awhile...is Edward Cullen looking at bella swan why doesn't he look at me like that! oh ya that's right cause hes never seen me before its our first day of school (fucking stupid)

why is Edward even bothering to be friends with bella if shes his mate but he wont change her? whats the point?
do you really think this meeting is better then the way it was originally written? I find the way you have Edward talk about himself annoying...ego much?
and the car name drops make them seem pretensious
and he fucking rambles...on and on soooo annoying
jk chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
he acts like vampires didn't use to be human...what a pussy fuck him them let tanya have him bella can do better then is metrosexual ass anyway
pinky3561 chapter 16 . 3/20/2015
I know its been like 4 years since you updated but can you please please please finish this story. Im begging on my knees
jrtaylor28551 chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Hey,
This story is pretty good... I know it was posted in 2009, but it has potential to be a good story... Please consider finishing it. I know life happens and all but if you are still writing please consider it?
msarkie chapter 16 . 8/27/2014
Pretty please, I'll give you lots of sugar, just please finish this story!
Ruby Pen chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Amazing story. Will it ever be updated?
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Umm... Hello? It has been over 2 years since you have updated! How long are you two gonna make a girl wait!?
E chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
updateee
lesuse chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
great story - love the extra powers the Cullens have - please update soon and complete this story - of course E loves her and she loves him! It's Bella and Edward - it's destiny! Can't wait for more. . .
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
One step closer…yaaay! The chapter was awesome, great, wonderful, well written and everything. Kind of keeping me anticipating what's goings to happen or rather when they will talk to each other. The whole though has me wanting to keep reading withou lt reviewing but that's not right. Writers write their stories and have the courage to share them with us the least we can do is right a simple review. Plus you guys serve it. That more ppl will come and ralead this story. Oh yeah the cars! Duh! How could I forget. The cars sound so amazing especially the Aston Martin. I've seen those cars and they are a beauty. Now finally chapter 4 with Bella's POV! Hurray finally going to see what's going on in that pretty little head of hers all these years.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
*Squeal* loving it! Can't get enough! Bella came into the picture now and is adorable as ever. Never thought Halloween would be the day he meets her…but now the title of te story makes sense. I find my self looking at the title more like the chapters and this one goes perfectly like the last one. You two are so creative. I could see that you guys really try to bring a good story and so far it's beyond good iiiiiiiiiittttttt's great! Lol :D glad that you guys are getting to the point and not dragging out Bella's childhood. I wouldn't have hated it, I probably would have loved it either way but I got to say I prefer it this way. Thanks!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 2 . 5/17/2012
Ummm hi! So I see that maybe these two stories will have the same chapters until chapter 4 where Bella's POV come in huh? Well I'll still come and leave a review here. Great chapter with that same outstanding writing. You guys are awesome. I guess two heads are better than one right? Loved how the story was introduced an just realized how firing the title is for te chapter. I just got it. Darkness…moonlight…great title. Bet the curiosity will eat up Edward…it has too! Or elese I don't know how he'll meet her…maybe Alive will meddle in this…coincidence? Maybe he sees her as a child and doesn't realize it's HER…don't know but I know it's goin to be good! I can just feel it. So much to say but so little time…anyway I think to sum up it up I loved it!