Reviews for Every October
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 12 . 4/19/2010
Im glad you explained at the end A/N that the Jessica backstory was of future importance, because even though I thought it was interesting and well-written, I didn't get what it had to do with the matters at hand.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
I can't wait for the party. I wish we had pics of their costumes so I could get a better mental picture...although I can picture Jessica TOO clearly...*shudder*
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
I like Bella and Charlie's relationship in this story. It seems less strained and awkward than in the original novels. I suppose that would be expected though, since in this version of their life Charlie was with her her whole life.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Ok so I know I commented last chapter that you gotta love Alice no matter what universe she's in...well that goes ditto for Emmett!
TheLadyKT chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
been intriguing so far. can't wait to see what happens next.
TheLadyKT chapter 10 . 4/18/2010
uuh oh...jakey gonna show up at the party.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
You just gotta love matter what universe she's in.

AbruptlyChagrined chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Poor Bella...she makes a fool of herself almost as often as I do.
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
D&D dorks...LOL!

Eddie Vedder...?...really?

AbruptlyChagrined chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Hee hee..*pats Edward's messy head* Silly little vampire...thinking he can change fate...

...isn't that cute?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
I'm really enjoying the concept you've laid out here. I can't wait to read on and see how it all plays out.

However, though I love the idea of him meeting her when she is young like this, I thought both Bella and Renee were very OOC compared to their canon personalities. I would picture young Bella as much more quiet, cautious, and shy, and Renee in my mind would probably not call Edward "sir" and would be more friendly...whether prudent or not to be so. Perhaps they are meant to be a little different for the purposes of this story though?

On to chapter 4!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Come to think of it, I wonder why Alice didn't have any pre-clusive visions of Bella or any hint of a potential love interest coming Edward's way in the original story?
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hmm, this is already very intriguing.

Why are Aro's eyes grey though?
ToDeleteAccount chapter 15 . 4/16/2010
Emmett might have erased her thoughts, but he said there was something strange to her mind, so I wonder...

And Edward is being smart here! Good boy :D