Reviews for Every October
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Currently stumbled on this story and I was just pulled in with the summary. Summaries are important and that's what makes me want to read the story or not so props for you summary. It's no wonder why you have so many reviews! Now this prologue chapter…WOW! Totally took my breath away. So wonderfully writtten and eloquent! It's hard to stumble cross such stories. I'm glad I did though. I love that you along with your friend are working on the same story but different POV. I've never seen that it's quite unique I believe. I think I could say I'm hooked…hard to believ since its just the prologue but WHAT a prologue! *Squeal* can't wait to unravel what needs to be unraveled. Telling you now I'm probably going to go back and forth between Bella's and Edward's POV and of course review both.
LarissaAllure chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
Update any day now.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 11/22/2011
Would have been a nice story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Interesting enough. I wouldn't bet that Bella's memories are erased. And looks like our old friend James is behind the fun and games once again.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Maybe Laurent, maybe not. Looks like there are a few Rogue vampires aroung. And they are intent on killing Bella. Guessed right that Leah had also phased. So will Carlisle attempt to talk with the tribe? Were the Cullen's the ones who made the treaty Jake talked about?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
The mate bond has been sealed, so to speak. And is this Laurent that has decided Bella is his next meal? He is probably the one Bella smelled earlier when she was outside by her truck. And the furry body would be Jake. So will Jake and Edward take care of the threat together? Jake is not going to accept that Bella is in love with Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Looks like there might just be something in the woods that isn't as nice as the Cullen's. Another vampire possibly? And one that is very happy to drink from humans? Jessica certainly had some very interesting revelations. Betting Billy Black's injuries and his wife's death had to do with bad vampires. Jake has obviously already phased and imprinted on Leah. Is it possible she is also a wolf? Bella has heard the tribes legends. Will she remember them?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
The formal way of speech they all use is very different. Emmett's would be somewhat different because of where he grew up. Edward is going to be a match for Bella's costume. Wonder if Alice managed the costume switch herself knowing what Edward would be comforatble in? Do like that the females are faster and stronger in your story. That is definitely a new and different thing. Then most of your stories are very different. Have enjoyed what you've written.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
Bella is crushing on Edward. The Cullen family really wants Edward to crush on her. She's dreaming that they are supposed to be together. Something is going to keep them apart possibly? The party may just be eye opening.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Really like the entirely different personalities the Cullen's are here. Am guessing that the trial was long before they moved to Forks. Before Alice had a vision of Bella. It had something to do with whatever happened to Alice. Or something she did. Guessing he was protecting Alice and possibly Rosalie? Does this mean the Volturi don't know Alice can predict the future based on decisions? That Rosalie can do things to silver that vampires aren't supposed to do? Very much like Carlisle's confession that he turned Esme because she asked him to. Am going to be sad that this story was stopped before it was finished.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
Jess hasn't changed much. Except she seems nicer than usual. And it doesn't look like she and Lauren are best buds. Alice is scoping out Bella. Liking what she sees. Bella is more confused than ever.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
This is a fun kind of story. Looks like Edward is right. His carefully laid plans are already out the window.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Bella's in big trouble.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Very different Bella. Kind of like her. I'd guess she is feeling the effects of Edward's visits over the years. Especially the one when she was four or five. Which would explain why Halloween was her favorite time of year. She's feeling the same pull he is. They are meant to be mates. And now he'll be her lab partner.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Definitely a difference in circumstances and family members. Like what you've done with them. Bella's choice of music is different. Bet she recognizes him from when she was five.
768 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »