Reviews for Every October
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Edward is, of course, as stubborn as ever.
myworldisblue chapter 16 . 8/31/2011
come back, come back, come back... please
TwilightCougar1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh holyhell someone told me to read chapter one and tell them what I thought and now I see their ploy...they knew I would not just be able to read One CHapter ...this is way too intriguing...I must know what is going on...damn ot...I guess you got me...xoxo
Carrie Me Away chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
This story is great! I'm really enjoying reading it!
sujari6 chapter 16 . 5/3/2011
Great story. Please continue soon.
Sherry80 chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Awesome chapter hope next update is sooner
vertigo33 chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
I'm really loving this story.
vertigo33 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Holy cow! How did I miss this the first time around? Are you guys still writing this one? I'd love to read more but with that prologue I'm afraid I'm going to get half way there and never see that point. Whatcha say? Do I keep going? * please say yes* please say yes*
sassygirl156 chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
So I should be hounding MissAlex? Gotta tell you, I'm jonesing big time for this story to take off so I can enjoy it. I just checked and I can't believe it started in Oct of 2009. Seriously? This has been a fav of mine from the get-go, but sadly, I've just about given up on it. This is a story with sooooo much potential. I miss it.

I hate it when fans put pressure on you guys for updates. I really do. I don't want to be like that. Honestly, though, I guess I'd rather see a story put on hiatus rather than have it just hanging out there.

Anyhoo, thanks for the update! As always, love your writing!
leesmee chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Although this is a great premise I'm finding the story (sorry) has a very slow tempo. By that I mean overly descriptive with needless detail making the reader lose interest in the plot. The plot advances so slowly I'm trying to read around the excess. Example did they even need to go to the woods? The bathroom scene with Alice did not advance the plot. Alice could have in one paragraph found the note in the stall. The meeting and detail of Bella's opinion on Alice's appearance was unlike any other story. Basically she looks like Alice always looks. But it took too much description and with no new result capiche? So I respectfully tried to give a HONEST review because there is a good story in there that I'm still interested in. I feel there is a good writer here who is so close but may really need some objective critiquing .
leesmee chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
OK the first 2 chappies are so good I'm happily in for the whole thing !Thanx in advance for sharing your talent. I love stories that have pre ordained mating announced to Edward . I love the anticipation his, the covens & ours . So bonus for me that this story has that. Is there a category of baby Bella stories,if not there should be.
CdrIvanova chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Oh fun to see this story again! Thanks!
EmmaleeWrites05 chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Hey! Sorry it took me a bit to get a chance to read this, I could hardly believe my eyes when I got the update. Haha.

I still don't like that he had her memory taken, but I do like that she is dreaming it anyways. It'll be interesting to see how she figures it all out.
LittleLea05 chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
I liked the dream sequence maybe she will figure out that's really what happen that night and Angela will stop being pissed off at her...great job and can't wait to read the next chapter :)
shonla chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
That recap was helpful. Great chapter.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »