Reviews for Every October
fangrl01 chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Sigh. Who wouldn't want to walk out the door to their night in shining armor. I've always liked the bold move Edward made in going to pick her up from school. His assumption that she would want to go with him is chivalrous and charming.
Twi-Holic68 chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
ten months has it been that long?... well still loving the story and did the Cullen's really think it would be that easy to change Bella's memories? what about everyone else!
Nicoconsd chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
Wow, has it really been 10 months? crazy how the time flies! I was super excited to see the update :)

When renee mentioned gouda I was laughing so hard it just came out of no where! that was great :)

So it seems that even with Emmett's work Bella is remembering some stuff. Could that be her shield working already? and I can't wait to see what Edward has to say with picking her up, that was super bold! Oh and man I was ready to kill Jake and Leah! Bella was such a good sport :)
Jbrjaw27 chapter 16 . 2/28/2011
keep going girls. you are doing a great job. love the story. adding you to my story alert. well written and i love the story line. hope you are able to complete the story. i get disappointed as to how many stories are not finished. way to go!
tite-lilith chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
I love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

I don't agree with Emmett he shouldn't have erase Bella memories of the night argh
jazsqr chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Had to do a double take when the story update alert showed up in my inbox. That recap definitely helped to bring me up to speed.

Great update that resets the characters while advancing the plot. I like the quirkiness of Renee in this story. The exchange on cheese was very comedic.

Interesting that Bella has quite the potty mouth when she feels like it. Typically, in virginal incarnations of the character people go overboard with the purity theme, making Bella way too innocent. I like how she's more balanced here.

Hanging out with Leah...definitely rare in fan fiction. I like how the relationships deviate from the formula most use.
SharonD03 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
This is an exceptional story. I just found it today and I'm hooked. Please update soon.
HopelessRomantic79 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Ok, so I liked everything...

But when Chuck's stache twitched...

vampsessed chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Glad to see an update. I have a feeling that Bella's gonna figure this out. She's a smart lass. Can't wait to read Edward's take on all of this (c'mon Alex). Great job!
cullen-madness chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
love it
xX.sherri.Xx chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
...'And because I could never think of anything smart and normal to say whenever I talked to Edward Cullen, the first thing out of my mouth was...

...oh, Bella...Edward would have the effect on me! ;)

...and jsyk...I saw the update on my phone when I was at work...and silly me...I did jump around a little...and I did get a few weird looks...but...I didn't care...EO updated!

You made me laugh a few times with this never fails to amuse me when Jake gets all the 'dog' references!

And as for Edward trying to erase Bella's memories...he has to know that his presence could never be forgotten...I'm sure that Emmett is good at what he does (memory erasing)...but Edward is Edward for goodness sakes...and Edward is unforgettable... :)

Until next time!
longtobeme chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Thank you for the great update and the promise of continuing this story to its conclusion! I love this story and I have patiently kept it in my favorites waiting for you to pick it up and continue. I don't care how long it takes, this story is SO WORTH the wait. I can't wait to see what Edward says when Bella begins questioning him about the party. Also, I wonder if Angela will confront Edward about walking in the woods with Bella during Mike's party. I think a big bubble of intrigue is about to burst!:)
santamia chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
I couldn't believe it an update! Lol I love this story so much and couldn't believe that it updated I really thought it had been abandon. Anyways thank you for the update, hopefully we will get one soon?
Katherine.Cullenxx chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
i came across this story and became intrigued.

its become one of my favourite fanfics :)

i kind of hate the fact they messed with her memories :(

i was kind of hoping the powers didnt work on her

because of her shield or something.

i hope she somehow remembers.
twimamma chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
You know I love you,babe, but you are total fail on updating... LOL I need more, darn it. Here's hoping the next one will come soon.

Thanks for an awesome chapter as always. Miss ya.

766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »