Reviews for Every October
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great start..you totally have me intrigued..cant wait to read more of Every October..but also dont forget about Treadward

:( I miss that guy
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Heck yes, I'm confused - but in the very best way! Who was the "she" in the audience whose power "they" don't know about? And whom did he kill?

Wow ... can't wait for more! :)
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I am a bit ZOMG confused, but I'll get through it. Hope you again soon!
MLFanatic chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love a new mystery! Can't wait to see what you've got up your collective sleeves! Congrats on the new story :)
Landiana chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WOW! great beggining! i was really thrown by the last part! i cant wait to see the direction you guys take with this

seriously cant wait for the update!

x Bex x
00010000100011100010 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I left a review for Alex's version, but I figured it would only be fair to leave one here too! Sometimes when I'm browsing through stories, I see a collab work, and one version has like 1234 reviews, and the other has 321, and I always feel sorry for the one with less reviews. So I decided I would do my best to make it even!

I love the prologue! It's a bit confusing, but that's okay! Prologues usually are! I can't wait for the next update!
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Amazing.

I cannot wait for more!

Update soon girls.

HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I'm so intrigued! I can't wait to read more from you awesome chicas! Which one of you wrote this POV? Excellent start. :-D
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG, I can't wait to read more! Extremely well written. :)
Featherbrained chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So confusing but so interesting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
TLammy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Left a review for MissAlex but hate when one author in the story ends up with more reviews than the other so I'm going to try and leave both of you reviews or maybe I'll just review the chapters she writes under her screen name and the Bella chapters under yours - then I'm not playing favorites ;) Good start, look forward to more.
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
awesome start! think i'm hooked!
762 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51