Reviews for Every October
jazsqr chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Boy, this two posting system always throws me for a loop. I end up reading both just on the off chance they were different.

I left a lengthy review in Alex's posting, so I'm not going to recreate it here since you can easily get to it. To summarize, I like it and definitely would be interested to read more.
duskwatcher2153 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
An intriguing start, ladies! I'll be interested to see where this goes.
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Exciting start! My guess is that bella is already a vampire in this chapter too! Looking forward to see how everything turns out.
akeim chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, girls! This is going to be one epic fic, I tell ya. I'm chomping at the bit to read more! And yes, I'm confused, but I'm just going to roll with it, lol. Can't wait to get into this one! Love you gals! ]
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
can't wait to read more!
punkfarie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
So

I'm TOTALLY taking credit for the inspiration of this fic. :P

It was great! I can't wait to read more.
LittleLea05 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great start..you totally have me intrigued..cant wait to read more of Every October..but also dont forget about Treadward

:( I miss that guy
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Heck yes, I'm confused - but in the very best way! Who was the "she" in the audience whose power "they" don't know about? And whom did he kill?

Wow ... can't wait for more! :)
aerobee82 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I am a bit ZOMG confused, but I'll get through it. Hope you again soon!
MLFanatic chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love a new mystery! Can't wait to see what you've got up your collective sleeves! Congrats on the new story :)
Landiana chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
WOW! great beggining! i was really thrown by the last part! i cant wait to see the direction you guys take with this

seriously cant wait for the update!

x Bex x
00010000100011100010 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I left a review for Alex's version, but I figured it would only be fair to leave one here too! Sometimes when I'm browsing through stories, I see a collab work, and one version has like 1234 reviews, and the other has 321, and I always feel sorry for the one with less reviews. So I decided I would do my best to make it even!

I love the prologue! It's a bit confusing, but that's okay! Prologues usually are! I can't wait for the next update!
anythingzombie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Amazing.

I cannot wait for more!

Update soon girls.

HopelessRomantic79 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh, I'm so intrigued! I can't wait to read more from you awesome chicas! Which one of you wrote this POV? Excellent start. :-D
auroraluna1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMG, I can't wait to read more! Extremely well written. :)
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »