Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sword of Godric Gryffindor
dominatorsvector chapter 11 . 11/5/2013
I just saved a kitten :D
It's Awesome
dominatorsvector chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Where do you get these amazing plots.
I think you should have writing as your profession :)
dominatorsvector chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
Awesome
CherryPop0120 chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
This was really nice... Why no update?!
CherryPop0120 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
What?! ISN'T THAT TOAD IN AZKABAN?
hena chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
really good so far. but umbridge is in azkaban for breaking the lwas in harry's fifth and seventh year. she joins voldemolt in seventh year.
Discworld crosses chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
Red Vines won't make it better but more chapters will.
Brighton Belle chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
Welcome back , i am looking forward to future postings
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
Why did you stop writing?
Penny Laughgood chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Wow...I love your work.. I've finished reading Albus Potter and the Mirror of Erised - and that was brilliant.. I wasn't sure how you could cap that... but you did..:-)

I just now finished reading the second chapter in the AP and Sword of Godric Gryffindor - slowly but surely you are becming one of my fave authors on Fanfiction :-)

I love how you have Harry bonding with Al, and Scorpius - even though he looks like Draco - he has none of the spoilt arrogance about him..
glitterandspots chapter 18 . 7/21/2011
Wow! I just read the first one and up to here, and this is awesome! I love 19-years-later fics :D

I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Stelra Etnae chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
Awesome chapter! Albus finally finds out about the Deathly Hallows, and Prof Winters has a change of heart(?).

Looking forward to the next chapter!
dahilsaiyo chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
Wow! What courage. That was some confrontation. Will it work? or will things get worse before they get better. I hope that you will be able to update soon completely cured of writer's block. lol.

Happy and healthy 2011.
Brighton Belle chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
Welcome back. a good start to the New Year.

Nice to see Winters put down but i double it will last. James is taking a major risk stealing from Slughorn. I am looking foward to furure developments.
56th Reg. Sergeant Epps Hande chapter 18 . 1/15/2011
The last part was really thrilling. I almost thought it would fail.