Reviews for The Elemental Dragons
Guest chapter 33 . 9/4/2013
Loved it so much...I could just read it again and it'll still surprise me but I love it a lot
Blahblahcat chapter 33 . 6/16/2013
Mabye if you feel like doing it in the future you can. Dont stress bout' it!
Blahblahcat chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Nice.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
well this was a really good story
i had hoped it would have more fluff between Toshiro and Karin though
Also I didn't like how you just threw the end together but it was an overall really good story
I have to say I like the Kimiko and Bayakuya creeping on Toshiro and Karin thing
I laughed really hard at that
Haylie Myers chapter 33 . 4/26/2013
Great story. Wished it had been completed. Glad you outlined the ending it made it easier. I started this ages ago but never finished it. Finally got back into it the other day and got sucked right in. Loved this story. Hopefully one day you can actually write the last chapters. I liked kimiko and byakuya, hopefully they got together it seemed to be going that way. Would have loved to have seen byakuya's reaction to Ichigo and Rukia. Anyway. Great story.
Haylie Myers
AquariaOceana123 chapter 33 . 10/28/2012
Love your story, even though I wish to read the story when the battle starts (Chapter 34-Chapter 35). And to see Karin's Bankai and to see the expression on everyone faces, and also to see when the Elemental Dragons (Asami, Toushiro and Karin) in their Dragoon forms (Ryuukai). But I still can't believe you can come up with this story. But still, since you already wrote it, then I do believe it *giggles*. Well keep up the good work and make more interesting (or maybe even couples) stories fic!
Sharpclaws chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I liked this chapter a lot. I knew Karin was going to turn the match around. Once she released her shikai I started playing "Number One" in my head.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
well you were doing such a great job so it sucks that you had to end it this way but i understand why so its OK . I'm also glad that you didn't just drop it like many other FF authors do. :)
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Chapter 8 is my fav!
Finland0Tino.Hetalia chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Why aki shiro?
Guest chapter 33 . 8/2/2012
GODDAMMIT!
Almost a year and still pissed you didnt finish this!
Bombat1994 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ok
Eradona chapter 33 . 11/3/2011
Hey - at least you gave us the outlined ending. I have PLENTY of stories that I'm waiting on someone, anyone, to finish in some way, shape or form. It's frustrating beyond belief, especially when it is a really good story.

So thanks for that, at least. I for one appreciate it.
ShinobiTrio2374 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
Haru: I like how you include a song for every chapter. SOME people can appreciate instumental music, TAKESHI!

Takeshi: What?

Haru: I see how it is. CADEN!GET THE DUCT TAPE AND MY iHOME!

Caden: RIGHT!

Takeshi: Should I be worried?

Haru: I shall now force you to listen to three hours of Final Fantasy VII OST music! Mwahahahaha!

Takeshi: . . . um, what about second breakfast?

Haru: You don't get it.

Takeshi: . . . NOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Don't know who we are? Read our crossover fanfiction!)
NickyDawn chapter 32 . 10/24/2011
Hey, thx for uploading all these chapters for this story.

all like to ask if i could adopt this story, i'm asking for you permission if you would give me permission to continue on from where you left off.

If you'll let me