Reviews for BFTO Series of OneShots
envyme13 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Yummy
timidvampire chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
oooh i wonder who the driver is... LOL !

loved this Papa bear is fantastic!

Hearing was the final piece. Now I had the almost superhuman hearing of a mountain lion, a feline huntress with her prey in sight. I eagerly listened to every breath, every heavy pant, every moan that came from Edward's mouth.

your description of scenses used was fantastic!
timidvampire chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
the chemistry between these two is amazing, I loved the idea f Jake guarding the door with ear plugs in! LOL
timidvampire chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
OMG what a reunion! loved this out take xx
Leelan Oleander chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I decided to read the unedited version. :) I'm glad I did-it was hawt! And wonderful. And awesome. And worth the wait.
rolozano chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Reading in the BB so I'll be short is great to have you back miss you and the story
IHaveNoName14 chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Love it! Great chap, I love that Bella is going to meet all of Edward's family. :) Please update soon! :D
dizziestdaydream chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Awesome chapter! Welcome to LA indeed.
AH Darling chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
MIRANDA!

I loved it. Bella kicked ass at handling those paps. And "Papa Bear" did too! Go, popo!

Thanks for the update, it was such a great thing to see.
Tracish chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wow! Awesome chapter! I missed this story. I can't wait to see Bella with Edward's family.
Mels78 chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Happy dance; yeah a new chappie! I missed this story. So glad it is back :)

Great chapter. I thought you did a really good job showcasing the struggles that Bella & Edward where having with the paps. So glad that Charlie showed up :) I was also glad that Edward did not completely freak out over the paps being there. They are both working together more to get through this which is great.

Nice lemon ;)

Cannot wait for the next chapter :)
sscana chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Thanks for filling in the blanks. Lol
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
So yeah I had to read it over here b/c I wanted the good stuff! I love it! I've missed it and I am so glad you are back!

I feel as though I haven't talked to you in forever! Do I still get my teaser even though I reviewed on the outtakes? And thank you for doing this and then I don't have to wait for it on Twilighted! You are a genius!

xx