Reviews for Three stupid words
Miso Muchi chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Everything was fine... until the epilogue.
MademoiselleMary chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Heeeey!

Oh, I loved it! It was so cute!

I really LOVE this couple!

I don't have words! Really!

Just loved it!

yaoiluver4evaandeva chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
good chap!
Sarasnk chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
I see you continued your story? YAY! LOL! :P

I put an alert to your story, so when I saw the update alert in my e-mail box this morning I just had to read it before work! Thanks for starting my day with a smile! :D

Now to the story! LOL :

Why ow why does Nowaki think it's nothing?

To hear his lover screaming for him? and hearing the enraged Miyagi to boot? Didn't he say he will protect him? Poor Hiroki! Nowaki get off your ... and save your lover! lol ;D

Will you update again? since last chapter you wrote "the end" and here we are with a new chapter! lol I do hope that you update again! atlist tell, what happens to Hiroki. Does he live and be saved by Nowaki? or die by the hand of Miyagi?

P.S. - I gave it a try in writting a story. It's an "Ai no Kusabi" story. If you like that. I would love it if you read it, and tell me your thoughts! and anyone else who reads it, bless his/her soul! lol (please rate!)

It's called: "Wheres Riki?" /s/5461375/1/Wheres_Riki
Sarasnk chapter 4 . 10/20/2009
I love your story! lol The whole fic is very heart warming! Great job! You should make one of each of the other two to! lol
yamasasha chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
Kamijou the Devil scared of something? I hope he locked the door when he ran out, otherwise Miyagi will have a piece of him... He h ehe

Phew... See how easy that was... Hiroki is worse than Misaki. It's ok that he can't stop saying it, because I'm pretty sure that Nowaki won't mind at all...
yamasasha chapter 3 . 10/19/2009
Uh oh... Everything was making sense until the very last word... How could he say those words to Akihiko and not Nowaki? Oh dear me... Now what's going to happen!
yamasasha chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Oh man... What a weirdo... How hard can it be to say those words... If you can't then don't do it... I remember how it was for Misaki in the manga and anime... He he he... It was so funny... But at least Akihiko knew what's coming... Looks like Nowaki is clueless, bad luck for Hiroki...

I wonder whether Miyagi will be dead with those hits, one of these days... He h ehe... GIANT boyfriend :-P
yamasasha chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Maybe you can own just junjou egoist then, your version of course :-)

I don't think Hiroki needs to worry so much about saying those words. Nowaki knows his personality. Well, it would be wonderful if he can say them, but then again, actions can speak louder than words... He he he
ronneygirl chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
I really feel sorry for Nowaki-even in the manga it seems that he loves Hiroki more than Hiroki loves him. I think you're being true to the characters in this story. Keep up the good work!
luluiscrazy chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
that was adorable! i really liked your story...if it's ok, i like to add that maybe you shouldn't have rushed through it and also the grammar was a little off. not saying that i couldn write it better cuz heavens know i'm terrible with grammar punctuations(i'm still practicing lol), but the story was truly wonderful. can't wait for you next story.
Natsuki Death chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
I Love this !

Oh My freaking G! XD

More More More~~ I love this THis IS Perfetly

oh and i'm sugar high!~ :D