Reviews for House Hunting
LoriB chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
Rory was so cute and House with him was awesome :) I'm so glad you updated and look forward to some one shots off of this if you feel inclined in the future. Thanks so much for finishing it, it was a very lovely piece.
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Cute chapter.
Lady Makbeth chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
It was more that ok, it was wonderful! But you know what? It could be a bit longer ;) Still, I love it :)
micetea chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
They say good things come in small pachages and now so does fanfiction")
MadScientistGirl chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
That chapter made me laugh. I love Wilson when he's embarrassed.
LoriB chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Aw, it was great :) I know the feeling of struggling with the middle. The beginning and end always seem to be easy compared to the rest. Keep plugging away, it's great so far. Looking forward to more, thanks for sharing :)
xXPrincessMidnaXx chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
STILL doing awesome. Bertie, you never fail in keeping me interested D keep it up!
JumpingBeans480 chapter 2 . 10/23/2009
Interesting! Cuddy finds out...Please update soon!
LoriB chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh did Cuddy see the sonogram? Please update soon, nice job :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Very cute chapter.
xXPrincessMidnaXx chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
NO! Not a cliffhanger! :P Can't wait to hear what House and Wilson are going to tell Cuddy, lol. Keep it up, you're doing awesome! :)
Lady Makbeth chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Oh no, it's Cuddy! XDD

Great chapter. But do you know? They are always having a girl :) But it's nothing bad in that. A baby girl simply suits them ;)
MadScientistGirl chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Can't wait to see what Cuddy's reaction is gonna be. I do have one problem with the story: at 10 weeks, the fetus does not have visible sex organs. At that point, it has just started looking humanoid. Ultrasounds to determine the sex of the baby are done somewhere around 20 weeks.
micetea chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
Of course I loved it") A girl, good choice, can ou imagine what the poor girl married to a guy raised by House and Wilson would go threw"/ Oh, no The Cud, she always shows up to mess up our boys"(
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love MPREG, don't really care much for smut. But please continue.