Reviews for The Rest is Silence
Claire92 chapter 3 . 4/11
So far this fic has been SO SO dramatic! My gosh, it's getting me teary eyed! And that's something! Either way, it's been great drama :) and so very fitting! I feel like I could actually hear and see them say these things and do these things!
WOW! This was AMAZING! You have done an incredible job! I loved every single word!
Bah chapter 69 . 1/15
WOW! This is AMAZING! I wish this was an actual episode! I called in sick at work so I could continue reading this!
DulceDream chapter 69 . 4/26/2013
This is the best fanfiction of all times I have ever read and truly deserves to be a book. I wish you had written the show, you would have done justice to these two extraordinary characters with so much potential, I didn't want to finish this fic, honestly I'm trying not to cry that I did, like all good things come to the end. Thank you for sharing this, couldn't thank you enough, I know I will reread it for millions and millions times to come.
mimi6555 chapter 69 . 3/19/2013
I loved it! This is the first Cam/Chase fic I've read and I have to say, it was pleasantly surprising. :) Keep up the good work. :)
Leh-housemaniac chapter 69 . 12/17/2012
You have no idea how I loved it. I cried, and smile, and cried again. It was fantastic, even without House.
I love you!11! I spent days reading it, and having a lot of feelings. Loved. Very good.
babygong chapter 69 . 11/14/2012
I have actually read this 3 times now within the last month and it is absolutely perfect. I love it. My only complaint would be that it is a bit over dramatic at some spots, but nothing too bad. Ugh, I just never get tired of this fic!
PROMISE YOU'LL WRITE HOUSE FICS FOREVER. OKAY?!
And if you MUST move on to a new fandom then I'll follow you there!
HouseMDforever chapter 68 . 10/22/2012
3 3 3
HouseMDforever chapter 65 . 10/22/2012
Weird little side note - Abby's due date was the same as I mine, and I was also born early. Huh. And it looks like this is going to have a happy ending. :) Yay!
HouseMDforever chapter 63 . 10/22/2012
HouseMDforever chapter 61 . 10/22/2012
I LOVED THIS! House left something behind for them all!
HouseMDforever chapter 60 . 10/22/2012
I don't even LIKE Foreman, but I'm crying right now. It's so sad. In this chapter, you managed to capture how much has changed, and how much each of the Ducklings has grown up in the past nine years or so since they started working for House. Emotionally stirring and powerful - well done.
HouseMDforever chapter 59 . 10/22/2012
I love the name! :)
HouseMDforever chapter 52 . 10/22/2012
Wow, Chase is really going down the same road as House. It's awesome how they found him next to an empty pill bottle and a puddle of his own vomit, because that's exactly how Wilson found House in "Merry Little Christmas". All the parallels you're drawing between characters are great. It's kind of like Foreman is Wilson, and Cameron is Cuddy. This gets better every chapter, I shall read on.
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 51 . 10/19/2012
House. :) Back to save the day.
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »