Reviews for It Was A Dark And Stormy Night
FiascoWay chapter 1 . 3/29
This is so silly but cute! I can just picture Lisbon as Morticia. Great stuff!
Spitfire303 chapter 1 . 3/11
This was brilliant :D i really enjoyed it
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Have I mentioned how much I love this? and the awesome Firefly reference "I can't keep track of him when he's not incorporeally possessing a house" (squeaks in glee).

Whenever I'm stuck on my stuff I come and read yours. Always cheers me right up and gets me back on track.
B.Vain chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
from beginning to end, awesome.
justasling chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
SpaceAnJL, you are marvelous! I love this story! I do so wish the show would do something tongue-in-cheek like this. Such a fun romp and so well-written. Some of my favorite lines:
"Lisbon sighs. There is one outstanding reason why they get the freaky calls. It's grinning at her."
Jane from within the walls: "Invisibility is another of my powers." Dear Cho explaining his costume: "I'm a werewolf." Cho, deadpan as ever. "But full moon isn't for another two days."
And this gem -Miss Eudora pats Lisbon on the arm. "I do like this young man of yours."

"Would you like to keep him?"

Really, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I love your take on the characters. I do miss the fun they used to have. Your dialogue is excellent. I can tell which character is speaking just by their words which is a really tricky thing to get right. And your pacing is perfect too! Clearly, you must keep writing! I think Mr. Heller needs to hire you. Great work!
bananas r gd chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
love the ghost buster and scooby doo reference; haven't seen scooby doo in ages though.

ive now got a real creepy image of lisbon and jane in my head (not gd coz its goin to be there all nite)

"SCOOBY DOODY DOOOOOOOO" (sorry couldnt resist)
Trbl chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I've only seen the Mentalist once, and never read any fic, but ...knowing how much you rock, I decided to read this. Loved it! Miss Eudora was well-rounded and so likable.

May have to give the show another shot. Is Jane this cute on the show?

AnnabelMinerva chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
A) This was six types of hilariously brilliant.

B) Woot! Firefly reference!
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
LOLs. This is one of the funniest stories I've ever read. It's got the characters bang on and is utterly hilarious and just a glorious read. Thanks so much for sharing it :)
Avide chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is my favorite of your "Mentalist" fics.
shallowness chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
This was really fun. I absolutely loved the group dynamic, a great OFC and the tone was pitched just right.
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
oh wow i loved this great story! :0)
LunaLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh, this is priceless! From the pop-culture references (I especially like 'Bates'), to the feel you manage to create and the actual writing, this is highly entertaining.

Well done!

Oh, and though I promise to be cautious around the mentioned plot-bunnies, you need not fear on my account. I always carry a Holy-handgrenade with me. Just in case.
Louise Daniel chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Hehe . . . randy polecat . . . *Chuckles*
FirstDraft chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
You leave Jim Parsons out of this horror lovefest, you bad lady! :-)

great fun, this - enjoyed all the little winks, too. Well done - whoever said simple was easy has never tried it...
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »