Reviews for It Was A Dark And Stormy Night
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Another one that's going to have me giggling merrily for the rest of the day :) You have such an uncanny knack for melding the ridiculousness into their characters. Nicely done, as always :)
Leonie Miller chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
O.o

Just great, this story made me laugh so hard my roommate has to think Im demented ...

However, awesome story, lovely writing- there are so many terriffic one-liners in this one I cant even begin to quote them all, keep this up please !
yaba chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
omg perfect little one shot, that was really kick ass you are such an imaginative soul god bless you, and i hope you update your wonderful stories soon and give us more sexy jisbon goodness and funny investigations :)

Yana
tromana chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Absolutely lovely, as usual! Eudora's a blast and I can never get enough of Cho taunting Rigsby.

[Wonders whether he should get a trenchcoat. Not black, though. Maybe a light tan...]

Well, Ten won't be needing his soon. *coughs*
lil smiles chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hee! That was so much fun to read... Especially after a particularly stressful day.

First, I just have to say, if Red Scare is half as good as this little ficlet, it will be a very happy Halloween for me :P This would have made a perfect episode!

The humour in this was spot on.

Love Eudora... Reminded me of Passions... Oh the terrible acting, oh the horror... XD

And of course Jane goes off and stumbles into a secret passage and needs everyone to come and rescue him.

Van Pelt leather chainsaw... You just like to torment Rigsby don't you? And then Cho's comment about dying alone from The Scarlet Letter... That line cracks me up every time.

Zombie-Jane is too cute for words... Apparently Eudora thinks so too... Oh Jane, you're such cougar meat ;)

Quote: “I'd have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for you meddling...”

ROFL! Scooby-Doo! I LOVED that show! All badies should know, that nobody messes with them meddling kids!

The werewolf comment by Cho was hilarious. They really are a crazy bunch.

Of course, the ending was... *heart* Cheeky.

All in all, another great AnJLverse addition! *applauds* I don't know how you do it, but I hope you never stop writing!
Land of The Delta Blues chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Great story, really interesting to read.
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
hey, i loved the Angel bit.. XD

love me some good, dark eye-candy
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Absolutely perfect little bit of Halloween fun - end even with a case that kicks butt too! I love your addition of the macabre avant guard old spook fest in the Torrance house. The old woman was perfectly described and really came to life.

Of course your mastery of Jane and Lisbon continues to amaze me. I'm thinking of outlining a couple of Mentalist stories, and I only hope I can do half as well with them as you do.

The Lisbon/Van Pelt Angel/Spike commiseration was bloody brilliant. It's Angel and Spike! Need they say more?

And your ending was tastey and sultry and perfect as well.

Please, I'm eagerly awaiting more lovely Jane/Lisbon treats, spiced with a few Jane tricks!
QuietlyGone chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh my gosh- this has to be the best Halloween story i've read in a while. Seriously good stuff :D
Miss Cannibal Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
"Cara mia" I actually laughed out loud xD The Addams Family is such a great movie...I don't know how many times I watched it :p

anyway, great story, one of the best I've read so far (and trust me I've read almost everything about Jane & Lisbon on )

keep writing ;)

Lizou xx
Ana Sedai chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh God, I *loved* this! Random Firefly references, random Lovecraft references, cute Jane/Lisbon banter, Van Pelt once again stupefying poor Rigsby...what's not to like? I'd let you know what my favorite line was, but I'm honestly hard-pressed to pick just one. "I'm a werewolf, but full moon isn't for another two days" is a good one, as was "Let me get this straight. Rigsby is now watching Van Pelt, clad in leather, wielding a chain saw."

I look forward to your Mentalist stories more than any other author in the fandom, and this one was a classic example of why. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and not to be too greedy, but do you know when we might expect another chapter of "Red Roses"? No big rush (really!), just curious. Thanks!
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was the best Halloween story ever, and I loved the scooby doo reference! And hell yeah, spike and angel. I always preferred Faith over Buffy though :) Good job! Loved the costume ideas.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Addams' family... scooby-doo... *sigh of contentedness*

LOVED IT!

I especially liked the common acceptance of Lisbon's weird team ;)

Miss Torrance was a scream, she needs to come back at a later time... giggle.
celticgina chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was too much fun! Loved your take on Halloween!
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OH MY! This was just outstanding work... as a big horror fan myself, it brought back memories of the old hammer productions i used to watch with my mum mas a chid in the 70's...it sort of reminded me of like, elvira type stuff n scooby doo all rolled inotone...bloody briliant!v *thumbs up*
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »