Reviews for Voodoo doll
JMaire chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Well, Alice... if you hadn't abandoned her... this wouldn't have happened.
Teen Cullen chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Is edward okay? all there? and WHAT happens to BELLA? Love the story!
Corrina Clark chapter 5 . 10/9/2010
Sssssssssssssoooooooooo that Eddie is awake now.
amie-muru chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
that was great when are you putting up the next bit? :)
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
You have reached 40 so pleeeaaase UPDATE!
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
It's a little irksome to me that you have to beg for reviews and make ultimatums, but why not do it for the fun rather than the publicity? Oh well, this happens to be one of the more or less decent fan fictions of Twilight that I have read so far.

All these other fan fictions I've read all seem to come from the same hive. It almost shames me that most of these scenarios that I scroll through are things that I might have thought of at some point. _ The only difference is that many of them are poorly written!

WOULD ME SUBSCRIBING TO YOUR STORY COUNT FOR MORE THAN A MEASLY REVIEW? OwO
CrzA chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
Okay, really good chapter!

I'm only confused about one thing, by what I read, the burning feeling and all, Bella's turning, but Carlisle said that no venom got in so she can't be, then I thought Carlisle could be lying to ease a bit of Edward's guilt, but since Edward can read his mind I think that's impossible... Therefore I'm officialy lost...

LOL

Anyways, update fast so I can see what really happened!
TwilightAndJBfan chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
it was sooo good! I'm glad that you wrote this story! please write another chapter!
thekouhaitoyoursenpai chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
like it!
Reject Temptation chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
OE IT :) its so differnet x but in this chapter it didnt seem edward cared for bella when he found her xbuts thats my thoughts other than tht :D LOVE IT
Elena chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
This is great! Remember that Edward don't need the mirror to know what shocked Esme. He can just read it in her thoughts! :D
Martine chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
THIS WAS GREAT! I have acually had the idea of the voodoo doll myself, but nothing very concrete. PLEEAAASE, WRITE CHAPTER 6! PLEEEAAASE! (And by the way, please let Bells survive!)
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
the first story please about Bella's getting kidnapped
Amida-Maru chapter 2 . 3/22/2010