Reviews for Parting Shot
Iwatchthewatchers chapter 5 . 3/22
You should do an extra scene of Lassie and Juliet getting a statement! Loved all of if by the way!
AChangeofLens chapter 1 . 1/14
Well done! I really enjoyed the multiple point of views and you captured each one wonderfully!
rahzwell chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
This story is very good.
I found it by accident, and couldn't stop reading.
Will there be more?
I hope so.
ilovemyboys chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
This is a very caring story. I like it!
xheartkreuzx chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
I love this. :)
Dark Universe chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
The perfect blend of angst, h/c and absolute friendly fluff! Wonderful! Now I see what it was I was missing in the episode... :)
SapphireSecret chapter 5 . 9/30/2013
I love your writing style! I'm enjoying all the different POVs. They're all very in-character and entertaining. I especially liked the flashback to Shawn and Gus' childhood. Hope you update soon!
Exxal chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
This fic is really quite wonderful! I love how you've written the characters, and your description is spot-on! Nice job!
bluelightningbug chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
That was amazing... I really like how you brought in a little history on Shawns dead smile. A really good read! PLEASE UPDATE
Zena-Xina chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Neeeeeehhhh... im in a cranky mood and want to finish this... so *please* do.
Miyavilurver chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
augh, seriously? my heart! all my feels! this is incredible! there are so many noteworthy moments. my top fav is the one where henry covered shawn's eyes to stop him from taking in the room, and gus' anger at the fact, and lassiter's reaction after. that whole scene just tugged me, and its something I would love to see in other fics. And then there is this chapter. God, ow my heart. I love their friendship, seriously. and the way you show shawn's decent of rebellion with his dad. fj;aslfsad;kjf seriously i could go on and on about how wonderful this is. now, what im wondering is if you are going to continue this? its not a bad ending but i certainly wouldnt hate to see more of this, as its absolutely fantastic.
irezel chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
reaaaaaaallly great continuation of that episode. wish there was more, but it's understandable with how life goes!
Post U Later chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
I Didn't Really Like Abigail, I Mean She Was Worried About Him & Stuff, But Thinking He's Stupid? Unforgivable!
& Poor Teen Shawn! His Parents Were Assholes When He Was Younger! & So Were Gus's!
Post U Later chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Oh Poor Shawn, I Think He Should Have Just Gotten The Catheter. It Would Have Been So Much Less Pain.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
Oh Poor Shawn! I Never Really Thought That Shawn Couldn't Turn It Off. I Mean It's So Obvious I Never Realized He Couldn't. & When He's Drugged & Fevered & Tired, It's Got To Be Horrible! Poor Poor Shawn!