Reviews for Shadow Leader
Nitemar chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Nice fic and plot idea It's actually a good base for you or someone else to build a larger story and fully flesh out the plot.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
LOVE it!
blacknat7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Woha that fic is great! Really love the plot! Congratulations.
lioku chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
hello, i don't think i've wrote a review for one of your fics before...but let me tell you that i love your get backers' fics XD all of them, when it comes to get backers you are definetely my favorite author XD

anyway, what i wanted to say is: would you write a mpreg fic, specifically a ban-chan mpreg fic? PLEASE! i would love you for the rest of my life XD please consider the idea, please...
D chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
wow! This had a great story line - loved it XD and especially the sweet Ban x Ginji ness and all their fluffy glory XD anywho, awesome fic X3
koteibun chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
A good story. There's a feeling of depth in it that makes the story seem much longer than it really is. It's a good short and sweet intro to a longer story or a fine stand alone piece. Nice job.
sweetpea12767 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
thatwas great! :)
Naminette chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Thank for yours beautiful one shot, that put some life into my love for Get Backers. Hope to see you again soon.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Err Ban pregnent - sorry - that is one concept I cant see Ginji Preggers is fine, though. lol anyway other than that great story.
Death Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
(O.O) SEXLESS?

How unexpected!

Hm... Good.

Ahahaha! F*ck you, Faramara! Syukurin! Mampus!

Make a long fic like Get Backers Remake again!

Of course with sex, make love, whatever on top.

With evil smile,