Reviews for The Deal
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Very interesting, and perhaps a method to get Dean to say the big yes. Only problem is that they would still be one short of their prize fight, so I doubt they would be willing to potentially leave Sam alone in all that. But then, given how these things go and the angels in SPN, they probably would just fake it if they thought that would convince Dean. Thank you for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I really thought it was a demon deal, but angel is possible too.
sparxx chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This wass soo wow. Amazing. Awesome.. So dean said d big yes ?
Mossy Stone chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Great fic, really enjoyed!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAow.
beautiful. but OW
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh wow. What a great idea. I loved how this played out. That Dean was so mysteriously happy at how Sam's life turned out. Always ready to sacrifice himself as long as Sammy's okay and happy and has a real life. Nicely done.
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Wow. I guess if Dean would say yes for anything, this would be it. kInd of beautiful, kind of heartbreaking, mostly just wonderful.
Morelenmir chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh my gosh. Oh. My. Gosh. So did NOT see that coming! It took me by surprise, that last line. I figured Dean had made a deal with a crossroads demon, not Michael. Holy cats, now I want to go off and wibble in the corner. Poor Sam, he doesn't have a clue about what's happened and nostalgic Dean checkin' on his baby bro...

I'm gonna go read this again.
Narikokaida chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Absolutely fantastic! I actually gasped at the end, so heart breaking. An awesome story :D
Eicklehart chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
reading this made me incredibly sad, because i can just imagine dean doing that for sam. really brilliant writing
Webster chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow, this was a trip. From the "mindfuck" subgenre, I believe.

I love it.
Lbdba chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really liked that!
ppg713 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
There's only one thing I can say to that - aw ;) x
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is so sad but at the same time heart warming.
flavumetrubrum chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was awesome! I love the twist. That's totally something I can see Dean doing. Great job!