Reviews for Breakfast Table
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Hi! Sorry for not reviewing sooner. Haha, glad someone else uses the random words for inspiration thing. I suggested that to another writer just this week. :D

Stella and Claire conspiring. Love it.

Haha, those sound like my kind of pancakes. :D

'He didn't speak, he didn't cry, he just existed in the space, allowing the calm that lived here to wash over him and seep into his very soul.' Beautiful, just beautiful.

Fabulous ending. Excellent work.

Dana
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
The first part had a lot of dialogue and not so much story-telling. I would have liked if there were more of the story-telling you put into the second part, so that the reader can grasp the interaction between Mac and Claire even better.

The story itself is very sweet and it's nice to read this every-day routine without so much of a hint of what everyone knows will happen later. I had to smile at the the effort it took Claire to get him out of the bed. That conversation was so cute.

The end was very well too, no real romance between Stella and Mac, which wouldn't fit into the story that much, but still leaving everything open to the imagination of the reader what could or could not be. Their conversation was emotional without being overly sappy or something, it was fitting the surrounding and it's just the right length to be believable in this situation. So this part was great especially story-telling wise.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
aw, that was nice! i have to confess that the whole claire/mac thing really attracts me, even though i'm a smacked with all my heart. i'm even considering writing them a fanfiction. this one was quite original since there are not many stories that really explore the claire issue. nice one! :)
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I have the bestest mommy in the whole wide world!

I love you so much. Thank you for writing this for me. I loved it. The angst was beautiful and perfect and you're awesome and so is Jenna.

Love ya

-me
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is a very beautiful fanfiction. I like the flashback in the beginning and then the remembrance in the middle. You have a great flow of words and the characters are very in-character. It's was a very sad fanfic and I loved reading this.

I also love the song at the end. I'm listening to the song and the lyrics are amazing. Thanks for introducing me to a new artist. I can just imagine this when Mac is remembering Claire and Stella comforting him. :) Again, great fanfic, I can't really express how amazing and beautiful this is (I mean that in a good way.)
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I liked this, nicely written and it was good to see Mac moving on without forgetting, with the help of Stella.
Synnove chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ya did good. Julia's gonna love it (and heck, I do too.) I love the liberties you took with the whole Claire thing - I know you struggled with it, but it turned out fantastic. :D