Reviews for My Little Wild Thing
Maheen chapter 50 . 12/5/2012
Best fanfiction I've ever read! Thanks!

P.S. I've watched the movie.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 48 . 9/29/2011
*after reading the last sentence* Famous last words.
pixarman1111 chapter 46 . 8/13/2011
I think that this would be a perfect ending.
carolwildthing1221 chapter 46 . 2/28/2011
I say your entire story touched my were so creative and really knew what you were really amazed me you should've wrote it as a book and have it published because if your story was a book,I would definently buy it becaue I'm a huge Where The Wild Things Are fan.I have toys,plushes,books,read alongs, I even once made a costume to be Carol for what I mainly want to say,GREAT JOB!
Quod scripsi chapter 46 . 1/20/2011
Wow, that was quite a story! I almost feel like I just read "War and Peace" :)

Very creative and a pleasure to read, although it could have used a bit more Alexander (but then again I'm biased since he is by far my favorite). I hope you will consider writing another WTWTA story. Thank you.
Lil' Pink Coupe chapter 44 . 7/25/2010
Hi, it's me, CarolJudithFan (I changed my penname!)I loved this chapter! It was so sweet! You portrayed all the Wild things true to their form! :) That part of the movie makes me cry, too! :)
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 44 . 7/24/2010
I remember the first time I saw this part I began crying. Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 41 . 6/19/2010
I remember the first time I watched this part with my dad at the movies, I just immediately said, "Run, friend! Run!" Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 40 . 5/16/2010
I read the book too and loved it! But, I have to admit that it was satisfying seeing Carol get what he deserved from K.W. Update soon!
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 38 . 4/26/2010
Oh dear, next part is the part where Carol finds out the truth and a nighttime chase ensues before Max runs into K.W., who hides Max from Carol. Update soon!
Nightmare-belle chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
So good! It made chills run down my spine! Awesome chapter!
Melissa Barsana chapter 19 . 4/25/2010
okya, i hope u dont think this is super weird (though that's what i am most of the time) but throughout the story, i've kinda been picturing Bella as Demi Lovato (because I LOVE her) and, well...I'm really obsessed with Nemi (Nick Jonas/Demi Lovato) and when Nick Hunter popped up...well, it made this already awesome story even more awesome!
Melissa Barsana chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
with that girl Rachel... idk if you watch the show Glee, but i'm surprised her last name wasn't some variation or something that rhymed with Berry
Melissa Barsana chapter 8 . 4/25/2010
i think ur doing very well with this! and i feel bad for not reading this earlier, and I really wanted to, but i hadn't seen the movie yet. but now I own it! :) i think you did very good capturing the essence of max when you explained his dream. that was my favorite part of this.
Lil' Pink Coupe chapter 37 . 3/23/2010
Aw, I'm glad bella came back!