Reviews for A Case of Infinite Strangeness
hall442 chapter 13 . 5/6/2015
I just came back and re-read this. :) STILL my favorite Holmes story. Thank you for writing it.
tripleransom chapter 13 . 1/26/2014
Well, this is certainly an original concept and a great way to explain why Holmes was as somebody said 'never quite the same ' after Reichenbach. I can see how being zomb/ifird for more than a year would do that to a man.
It's another very compelling story, although I do think it ends a little abruptly; however I am properly grateful that you stuck with it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
nice
The Smart Cookie chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I can't imagine the kind of research that was necessary to accurately describe the state of Holmes' body. I have a friend (with a sick, sick sense of humor) who used to change my desktop background to pictures of (real) corpses in varying states of decomposition once in a while. Consequently, I have rather too good of an idea of what poor Holmes might have looked like. *Cringes* I'm guessing you do, too. And the steps necessary to essentially mummify him alive so he doesn't decay any further - I just...Oh, my God. You must have a strong stomach, and I'm engrossed as I am grossed out! I can't wait to read the rest of this when I get home from work!
keepcalm chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Well, this story was definitely strange, but I loved it! So original!
I really liked the 'new holmes.' I'm glad that he didn't just spring back to himself. Fantastic work and thank you!
Sealed Evil In A Can chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
I loved this story. I couldn't stop reading it and I really enjoyed how you managed to keep Holmes and Watson in character despite the strange circumstances.
mrspencil chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Delighted to see this posted. I confess to having avidly read but not reviewed your tale. 'twas an original and highly entertaining read which managed to keep Holmes and Watson in character despite the extraordinary circumstances you inflicted on them. Thank you very much!

Mrs P:-)
Marie Nomad chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
This is an interesting way to have Holmes come back. I love how you researched voodoo and how you managed to make it so much more 'realistic. I bet that this is why Holmes had changed after that. Heh. No wonder, Watson didn't write the real story. Who would believe it? This is very good.
horns-and-halo chapter 13 . 10/20/2011
I loved this story. It was well written, and I felt that it was similar-ish to Conan Doyle's style. It will never be the same, of course. And I love how you researched vodou. I'd ask for more, but I can see that it's finished. Amazing job!
anonymous chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I read all thirteen chapters today and all I can say is - WOW! I couldn't stop reading until I reached the end. Thanks for a great story!
reflekshun chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
This was a wonderful denoument. (I hope I spelled that right.) It was well worth waiting for. Thank you for sharing such a spellbinding story.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Great and stuff
aragonite chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Oh, my...

This was worth the wait!

Thank you for this!
rabidsamfan chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Yay!Yay! You finished it! And very nicely too. I like the idea of Holmes going to Lhasa to figure out his head.

And now you can start something new. I'll be waiting, looking hopeful.
dropletsoflight chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
This is one of the most amazing Holmesian fanfiction that I have ever read.

The plot is original, inventive, daring and it encompasses great questions that every human being must face, sooner or later: life, death, spirituality, the contrast between rationality and those phenomena our science cannot explain as of yet (if it ever will).

The atmosphere is foreboding, chilling, even (rightfully) disturbing at times: especially at the beginning, it felt like something Poe might have written.

You have done a great job, and I am eagerly looking forward to an update :)