Reviews for A Case of Infinite Strangeness
Isis the Sphinx chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Whew. This is certainly different, but still really good, Pompey.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
reflekshun chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
This installment was well worth the wait. Thank you for sharing.
pebbles66 chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Poor Watson! He's been so patient up till now, but I'm sure the frustration and despair just got to be too much for him.

And oh, I don't like that Holmes has disappeared. Him releasing Watson from his promise sounds very ominous to me...
Colegram chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
You've updated this story, woohoo ! *does happydance* I feared that you had given it up after Halloween... but I was mistaken :D Thanks for sharing this, and please, please, pretty please with a cherry on top, don't keep us hanging on for too long, he he !
SHFan chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Wonderfully unique story. I had shied away from it earlier but now that I have read it through, I realize my mistake! Excellently written, and I love the research and emotional touches embedded in this story (the part with Holmes mimicking playing the violin had me tearing up)

I would not blame Holmes for wanting to end his miserable, barely called life, but I hope sincerely that he can recover.

Please update soon, I will definitely be waiting!
Kadigan chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
"Next time, kick the baseboards." Ha! That does explain a few things.

Holmes is gone? Augh! Where - how - what -? You know you can't leave us long like this, right? *Too* much cliffhanger, and the floggings will continue. *shakes fist*

Weird as this story is, I'm enjoying it heartily. Thank you, and do continue!
Westron Wynde chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Very, very pleased to see this story updated :) And it's been well worth the wait. But oh dear, poor Holmes. Those injuries sound... well, painful. No wonder he's in such a poor state of mind (what's left of it). No wonder too that he's gone missing. But where?

Looking forward to more...
SlaughterOtter chapter 10 . 4/1/2010
Oh no, Sherlock! Where have you gone? Your brother and Watson will be so worried, too.
Nans chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Oh GAWD Holmes is "GONE"

Please say it is not so?

No going to take his life?

Very angsty

Update soon, loving your story

Nans
Skeeziks chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
YAY, you're writing this again! This is such a creative and fascinating story that I was hating the thought of you not finishing. (Wouldn't blame you if you had though as this must take a lot of research!)

Now what is Holmes up to with a decayed mind and his brother's money?
rabidsamfan chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Oh, good, you've continued! And left us a lovely cliffhanger too.

Ah, Holmes... you really need something that Watson hasn't figured out yet, don't you?
starkling chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Scary, but good! I hope that you update soon. :)

N
The Wind Poet-KAy Griffen chapter 9 . 2/15/2010
Wow. Just wow. very good. keep going! i would hate to examine someone i knew as a zombie . . . . i know what itd be like. What about maggots? i dont really know about zombies, but i do know know about the decomposition process. Before watson helped out, there would be maggots. which would make it even worse, but . . . .. . . wow, the pain he must be in. Amazing that the newly repaired spirit did not flee in face of that agony.
cyn chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
can't wait for more!
Mariagoner chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
This is a very fascinating and- needless to say- extraordinarily UNIQUE story. I'm looking forward to seeing how much of Sherlock is left in the aftermath!
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »