Reviews for A Case of Infinite Strangeness
SlaughterOtter chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
Zombie!Sherlock FTW!
MadeLongAgo chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
But how will he recover from being lathered and laquered in tanning solution? o that's /got/ to have done something horrible to him now that he has living flesh!
animefreak2015 chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
whoa. wow. whoo hoo! Really nicely done and looking forward to more. this has got to be difficult to write. Thanks for sharing
Westron Wynde chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
Ouch! Seriously grimacing reading this chapter. Poor fellow. He's going to need lots of care - and who better to administer it than Watson. He's in safe hands there.

But, oh dear, what about his state of mind indeed. I foresee years of therapy ahead. Or failing that, the support of a very good friend.

Chilling and excellent in equal measure. Loving it :)
KCS chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
YEEPS.

*shiver*

That was definitely worth the wait.

BTW, I forgot to say in the last chapter, that I love the poetic justice in Watson being possessed by the spirit that finally brings Holmes back to life.

Awesome!
reflekshun chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Just when I'm convinced that this story cannot get more interesting, you make it so! Thank you for sharing this treat that really picked up my day.
KylaRyan chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Huh, I had the same impression as Mycroft and Watson. Though the twist is excellent.

I do have one question though. If the n'ame is what allows for the body to function in life and is not recallable, how is Holmes' body going to be able to heal?~KR
Protector of the Gray Fortress chapter 8 . 11/6/2009
8O...*squeak!*

-hurries away to reread rest of fic-
Westron Wynde chapter 8 . 11/5/2009
And now Watson's been possessed! I can't tell if it's going from bad to worse for Watson and Mycroft or if they're making headway. I do hope so - although all that screaming doesn't sound good...

Seriously looking forward to the next chapter!
Jzeylyn chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
No, no, no! You can't stop there! Update! Update! I've got to know what happened! This is one of the wierdest Sherlock Holmes stories I've ever read btw. Wierd, but wonderful. Keep up the good work.
KylaRyan chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
(in a sing-song voice) Watson got possessed by a woman.

(resumes normal voice) Excellent. I can't wait for more, especially now that you've left off on a cliff hanger!~KR
aragonite chapter 8 . 11/4/2009
Aiee!

And you stopped there!

Crud.

Now I have to go on to work and concentrate on boring things.
reflekshun chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
O...M...G! Thank you for sharing, and please post soon so that Sherlock can stop screaming.
bibliothecaire chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Oh don't leave it there! We need to know that Holmes will be okay! It seems fitting that Watson is the one who ends up being possessed by the spirit who brings Holmes back to life.
Weaver Blyx chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Another great chapter. I am looking forward to more...the suspense is killing me! You don't DARE leave your readers hanging at so pivotal a point. (Yes, that IS a threat. Please please please update soon!)
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »