Reviews for Divided
RiseofaRebellion chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
i love the story so far! i like the way u guys dont just jump into the relationship and take it slow. cant wait for the next chapter! -
number1sasunarufan chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
yey theyre getting along!
XXshadowXXnightXX chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Kibouchi chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Hey, OMG! i love this story! its so cute! almost like the swan pricness how they hate each other at firstbut grow to love eahother later!

please you have to update this soon!

*gives cookies* here!
ReiMori chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Yay, new chapter!

Thanks for the thanks (weird to say) _

I know this is kind of late, but how old are they supposed to be? It's weird picturing them as ten year olds, it makes me feel like a perv. Tee hee!

Anyway, cool chapter, I like where this is going.
tastes-like-ciel chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Oh my. How did I miss this? D: I must pay more attention to things.

Anyway, I LOVE the whole idea for this story! :D I'm excited to see what else happens and I shall wait patiently~
ReiMori chapter 2 . 10/18/2009

I totally LOVE the way the girl characters (assumed to be part of Lelouch's harem) play minor roles and all the attention is on SuzuLulu. It seems cuter and more realistic for me.

Thanks for including me! _

I actually just finished the last episode a few minutes ago and felt like I needed some little cuteness or funny things to brighten up my tear-stained face *still crying*

One question, how old are they supposed to be here? 10? It seems really cute imagining them as little kids. It adds on to the awesomeness.

I'm sorry, I digress. Anyway, kudos to you my friend, it's great! _
ReiMori chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Ooh, please continue this!

I'm really starting to LOVE this already

I'd like to see where you take this, and I'm behind you 100%!

Nice way to begin this _
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Oh. Em... GE-NESS! I wuv it already~ :D

Then again, I'm helping you write this.. LULZ! :D

I can't wait until people start reviewing! :D