Reviews for CLASSIFIED: Female Autobot Files
electro moonlight chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
jazz probably has a camera in there too
electro moonlight chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
awww so sweet...*pain my spine* quiet stunty
Zeng Xiao Long Sunstar Crystal chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
This was hillarious and BRAVO on putting the Viper Twins attitudes right - they are hard to write - I should know *Roulette's Journey*

Also Chromia complaining about cleaning is funny as pit! *snorts with suppressed laughter* It is really great to see someone write about the femmes more and this does them JUSTICE!

Keep them coming, you're doing Great!
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I really like how Chromia told the femmes about getting in Prime and Elita's bunking, their reactions were priceless as was finding out that mechs were coming to their base. :)
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Amusing as usual. I do have a question. I've seen the Rosanna name used in Transformers, but I am in the dark as to where she came from. Please explain?
Starfire201 chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
When did you enable anonymous reviews? I clicked the button fully expecting to have to sign in.

You have created one terrifying Moonracer. As an Autobot in G1, she is so perky, it annoys people. Here in SG, she does do that, but there is definitely a streak of insanity there.

Nice song you had her quote, by the way. Haven't heard that one in years.
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
I really like how you made SG Moonracer act like Deadpool. . She's one pit of trouble maker and a sharp shooter at the same time. XD
Black Oracle chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
This is a nice series of short looks into the female Autobots' lives.

I found this chapter really quite cute. Sideswipe answering Elita's call and, unknowing of who she is, checking her out. Sideswipe's gonna be in for a bit of a shock later when Prowl or Prime fills him in on who he was just speaking to. He! He!

Lightly amusing and showing of how Elita, like many females, still likes to be told she looks young.
Phoenix13 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
Love these little random titbits about the femmes, especially if there's a mech thrown in there too, that they all get to pick on! Keep'em coming. :-)
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Not too bad; I'm glad you finally updated!
Starfire201 chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Ah, poor Glyph. I feel bad for her.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
I think this is a very good collection of one shots. I don't have any ideas though but I'll let you know when I think of some. (adds to favorites)
Phoenix13 chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Wow, I reckon Elita just found a friend for life there! LOL Optimus, you better pick up your act a little, mate. ;-)

I like the focus on a femme and mech! 'Specially Elita and Optimus - or Sideswipe. More!
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This chapter cracked me up a lot!

Poor Sideswipe didn't even know WHO he was talking to and would have never even said what he had said if he KNEW what rank Elita had. LOL!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Sideswipe definitely made Elita's day. Prowl is probably going to fritz when he hears that Elita was far from being upset with him at all.