Reviews for The Infinity League
Ash x Gardevoir is probably the best written romance in this entire storyear, not sure if you were intending that
Leave it up for posterity, man. I adore this, so saved a copy already, but it'd suck for this quality entertainment to be potentially lost forever
Kobe11 chapter 25 . 8/18
As old as it is, i think it shouldn't be deleted. This whole story is a milestone for you. And any newcomers that read this fic would be appreciate this story.

Though it is my opinion, you do what you do.

P.S: I'd like to see Ash x Gardevoir in some way. :3
noodledoodledandy chapter 25 . 7/10
I love this story its really good though I would like to see Ash and Gardevoir get together instead of Ash and Cynthia but I'm pretty sure that's not where you were heading, oh well still a good story.
DarkQuacker chapter 25 . 6/10
The story is written very well IMO, even at the end of this first arc, there are few loose ends. I look forward to the rest of the story after you have rewritten this first part.
DarkLucario98 chapter 25 . 5/30
Please don't delete this! Even though, you're rewriting it, this is so great!
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 5/26
I absolutely love the sister plot line. And I like the introduction to lots of Aura Guardians too, but I'm more inclined to when it's just the Ketchum bloodline with Aura Guardians (Sir Aaron would be the ancestor, and Riley would be a lost relative). Just makes the Ketchums that much more amazing. Still loving the story!
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 5/26
I'm generally don't have any grievances with Cynthia/Ash, but in this case I do. It's just, Ash/Miranda is set up so much better, and would be a much better couple. I know a lot of the story has already been written, but I just hope the end result is Ash/Miranda. Still love the story!
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/26
Oh that is so cool! All of that Eon tribe stuff, I love it! And it reminds me a lot of Avatar. Ya know, where Miranda would be the Avatar, and all of her siblings would each be an individual Bender (Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and all of the sub-bendings). Loving the story so far!
Csogo chapter 25 . 4/7
Please do not delete this magnificent story, even though you're planning on re writing it, it is still one hell of a read. The 24 chapters of this roller coster of a story had me so immersed that I started venting over the whole Cynthia and Cain escapade. Your story forever will be a favourite of mine. Thank you for the excellent read.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 25 . 4/7
deleting it? why not just leave it alone and write a new fanfic?
highlander348 chapter 25 . 4/6
Please please leave this story up! I have just started reading it and it's great! I would cry if you deleted it! You wouldn't want that now would you? :(
(pleading)
The Agent of Fire chapter 25 . 4/4
Sounds cool. This has been one of my favorite Pokémon fics on here for a while, and it's easily one of the best written, so I'll definitely be watching for the rewrite. :)

About the only thing I could mention is in regards to Cynthia. I don't have any particular problem with her being paired with Ash or anything, but she did seem to be a little overpowered in this story. Not in terms of Pokémon (she is a Champion after all) so much as in aura. I mean, she's already Champion, as I just mentioned, and then she turns out to be the princess of a forgotten faction of guardians, which is fine too, but on top of all that she turns out to have a rare type of aura allowing her to manipulate objects, an ability which no one has and, apparently, cannot learn. Added together it just leans a little too far into Mary Sue territory for my taste, although she was (and is) one of my favorite characters in this story.
Xivitai chapter 15 . 4/4
What's wrong with you and fathers? Ash's father is coward who ran away before he was even born and stole his sister. Cynthia's father is a psychopath who locked his own daughter in some dungeon? What's next? Dawn's father is cannibal? Or Misty's father is rapist?
Xivitai chapter 12 . 4/4
Why Ash even bothering with Gabriel? Bastard abandoned him and his mother before he was born and never bothered to connect with them ever since. Just punch him in face and leave. This guy is not worth wasting time.