Reviews for The Infinity League
Lucario-02 chapter 25 . 4/27
please please please please please update this or do the rewrite
Will you ever keep your promise about a rewrite? Or have you ignored and abandoned it?
So have you abandoned this fully? When will we get the rewrite?! Its been 8 months getting close to a year now. What are you doing!?
Way just happened
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2016
Please! Hope the rewrite comes soon! Pretty please?
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Ash x Gardevoir is probably the best written romance in this entire storyear, not sure if you were intending that
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
Leave it up for posterity, man. I adore this, so saved a copy already, but it'd suck for this quality entertainment to be potentially lost forever
Kobe11 chapter 25 . 8/18/2016
As old as it is, i think it shouldn't be deleted. This whole story is a milestone for you. And any newcomers that read this fic would be appreciate this story.

Though it is my opinion, you do what you do.

P.S: I'd like to see Ash x Gardevoir in some way. :3
noodledoodledandy chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
I love this story its really good though I would like to see Ash and Gardevoir get together instead of Ash and Cynthia but I'm pretty sure that's not where you were heading, oh well still a good story.
DarkQuacker chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
The story is written very well IMO, even at the end of this first arc, there are few loose ends. I look forward to the rest of the story after you have rewritten this first part.
DarkLucario98 chapter 25 . 5/30/2016
Please don't delete this! Even though, you're rewriting it, this is so great!
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
I absolutely love the sister plot line. And I like the introduction to lots of Aura Guardians too, but I'm more inclined to when it's just the Ketchum bloodline with Aura Guardians (Sir Aaron would be the ancestor, and Riley would be a lost relative). Just makes the Ketchums that much more amazing. Still loving the story!
SpencerDorman chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
I'm generally don't have any grievances with Cynthia/Ash, but in this case I do. It's just, Ash/Miranda is set up so much better, and would be a much better couple. I know a lot of the story has already been written, but I just hope the end result is Ash/Miranda. Still love the story!
SpencerDorman chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
Oh that is so cool! All of that Eon tribe stuff, I love it! And it reminds me a lot of Avatar. Ya know, where Miranda would be the Avatar, and all of her siblings would each be an individual Bender (Air, Water, Earth, Fire, and all of the sub-bendings). Loving the story so far!
Csogo chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
Please do not delete this magnificent story, even though you're planning on re writing it, it is still one hell of a read. The 24 chapters of this roller coster of a story had me so immersed that I started venting over the whole Cynthia and Cain escapade. Your story forever will be a favourite of mine. Thank you for the excellent read.