Reviews for Eden
MascotCop chapter 1 . 1/10
I pressed enter a bit too early.
I was going to say also,
it was really good, like all of your other stuff.
But I like the humor.
There's rarely a time where Ivy's humorous, you know, in serious things.
Once in Arkham Asylum I believe.
But anyway.
It was great.
MascotCop chapter 1 . 1/10
LOL
"that shit's for humans"
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
The ending was heartbreaking. ;A; We all just want Ivy and Harley to be happy together forever. ):
Very well written. (:
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Really wonderful. I loved how you started the story because I thought it gave a really nice atmosphere to the story.
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Bravo to you for writing such a brilliant, in character, totally amazing story.
672 chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Everything about this story is so beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing such a great piece.
KitCat Italica chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I loved this. It was sweet, it was hot, it was funny, it was great. And it was one of my fave Batverse pairings. :)
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Such tragic love.
small fish chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
you must of read my mind because only a couple of weeks ago I started thinking aboult pammy and what her idea of a perfect world would be like and it was pretty much identical to yours.

anyway thanks for writeing anouther nice little harley lvy story. It was almost fluff to and there is never enough harley ivy fluff
anon chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
You got a great story here. You also display a deep understanding of how Ivy ticks. I prefer the fics I read have happy endings, but a happy ending really wouldn't fit here.
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The fact that you only have 2 reviews for such a great story is astounding. I had no idea that I was going to get something so well-written and dark (the end, at least) that could paint such an accurate picture of Harley and Ivy in my head.

I'm pretty picky about their relationship, but I really enjoyed how you brought a sense of religion into the way Ivy thinks. Thanks for the great fic!
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I hope you can write a fic were Ivy's dream becomes reality.
Jan Q chapter 1 . 10/19/2009