Reviews for How did we Get here? II
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
you're right, british wizards are predictable. Are you gonna write anymore on this? I think you should, it would be fascinating to read how the purebloods adapt to life, if they could.
farwalker chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love the idea of Dennis creevy as a dark lord. Or freedom fighter as the case may be...
Pelagius chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Transfigured Ron into a cow. Awesome, just awesome. Your story made me laugh for a good long time.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I say, this is the best one yet.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Of course the cow never gave any milk; only female cows do that.
ivorynightfall chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome. Good point about Voldemort's defeat does not equal the restructuring of a very conservative, racist Pureblood society. I was hoping to hear more about what happened to the Weasleys - Molly and Ginny in particular. Oh well.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Dark Lord CREEVEY? Awesome.
Ihatedumbledore chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm glad you made the follow up to the chapter from Nargles made me do it. I'm still laughing at Dennis Creevy being a Dark Lord. That is just too funny. Keep up the great work.
granite69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awesome oneshot i'm working my way through all your fics, your style of writing is really good and easy to actualy read, anyway dark lord creevey wicked and minister dundee as in "crocodile" dundee so fricking awesome lol
goku chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
would have liked to see more about how he was taking the pure bloods out rather than just his victory speech ... also would have liked to see harry conditionally agree to go back an take care of the dark lord problem ... the conditions being magically binding oaths to fix the pure blood problem other wise harry would leave them on their own
JoFarries chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Good story, but just one question: Is the cow Molly or Ginny? :-)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Now that is an ending I like!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Mick Dundee, huh? ;-)

More than a bit silly, but entertaining and short enough that it wasn't a huge problem.
Karou WindStalker chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Cute story ... and, honestly, better than most one-shots. _
slashslut chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
hahaha! dennis creevey? oh, that and turning ron into the cow that he is was genius!
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »