Reviews for How did we Get here? II
noylj chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Sounds like Colin was a Light Lord...
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oy, you're quite harsh with the English :D But i can't say they don't deserve it and it IS very believable that they would not want to change anything in their comfortable Pureblood world despite all the sacrifices and suffering the muggleborn too have contributed to the war effort not to speak of the blatant negligence Dumbledore and others show where the suppresion of rassistic and similar problems at Hogwarts like in the general public were concerned... Just look at Snape's conduct and you almost can't help but be disgusted at what one can do inside a school to innocent children! Why should those heroes of tolerance change anything in their basic behavioral patterns just because a war against the main culprits of those discrimination was won.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wonderful and I love the ending.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
ak chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
shack et arthur soutenir les sangs purs? sick sad world!
lupuslady chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Just wanted to say how much I love your stories.
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
you're right, british wizards are predictable. Are you gonna write anymore on this? I think you should, it would be fascinating to read how the purebloods adapt to life, if they could.
farwalker chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I love the idea of Dennis creevy as a dark lord. Or freedom fighter as the case may be...
Pelagius chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Transfigured Ron into a cow. Awesome, just awesome. Your story made me laugh for a good long time.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I say, this is the best one yet.
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Of course the cow never gave any milk; only female cows do that.
ivorynightfall chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome. Good point about Voldemort's defeat does not equal the restructuring of a very conservative, racist Pureblood society. I was hoping to hear more about what happened to the Weasleys - Molly and Ginny in particular. Oh well.
Ceridwen Kalamack chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Dark Lord CREEVEY? Awesome.
Ihatedumbledore chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm glad you made the follow up to the chapter from Nargles made me do it. I'm still laughing at Dennis Creevy being a Dark Lord. That is just too funny. Keep up the great work.
granite69 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
awesome oneshot i'm working my way through all your fics, your style of writing is really good and easy to actualy read, anyway dark lord creevey wicked and minister dundee as in "crocodile" dundee so fricking awesome lol
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »