Reviews for How did we Get here? II
Twylyte chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
HHr for life! What a great little one shot! Lots of fluff and I loved the bit about the Dark Lord Dennis. That could actually be a story by itself, or maybe a Dark!Harry in which only the purebloods think he's dark...

Great fic, loved it!

-Twy
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Quite an enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing!
Doomsought chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
The reason they couldn't fix Ron was because he wasn't changed at all. Probably the most appropriate "punishment" that he would ever get. Though I'd hazard to guess he would be quite happy with his lot in life as a cow.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
As was seen in the Crappylog nothing weould change and if they stayed they would have been enslaved and used to keep the others down...as happened in Canon...Unless they where using glamors on Actors for the public to see...Oh PLOT BUNNY! Someone get it!
billdun262 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Interesting story. I've got a hypothesis that the canon method of killing Tom wasn't the only way but instead was the only method that Dumbledore felt comfortable using. Other methods either would have either been too violent for him to stomach and/or required too many changes to the status quo. The old man could have ignored previous prophecies for Tom's demise because he didn't like them.
Eleanna chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
It's so nice to read a good vengence one-shot.

You are really a good writer and I enjoy all of your fics.

I hope you creative juices start flowing again and maybe we'll get updates on Sisterhood and Enlightenment.

Eleanna
Warrior Priestess chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I always knew Aussie-land was the best! Wo!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
excellent work
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Thank god the cow didn't give any milk; what would happen to the people who ate and drank of Ron's "milk"? Eugh! (Most disturbing part is that my mind even came up with that; I really need to cut down on the smut...)

Go Australia! Long Live Dark Lord Creevey!

PS: He named himself "General of the Revolutional Army of Magical Liberty", but the Prophet woulcn't print that.
sheltie chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
interesting one-shot, I like it
JPElles chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Nice expansion to the story.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
good fun - and so appropriate for Ron, although I would have made him a steer (gelded male bovine) rather than a cow - a female bovine.

thanks and warm regards
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ha! I wish! A wonderful antidote to the crapilogue-and it deals with the creepy status quo situation JKR thinks is hunky-dory.
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WTG DENNIS!

Rock on, my son, rock on!

(still giggling!)