Reviews for How did we Get here? II
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
good fun - and so appropriate for Ron, although I would have made him a steer (gelded male bovine) rather than a cow - a female bovine.

thanks and warm regards
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Ha! I wish! A wonderful antidote to the crapilogue-and it deals with the creepy status quo situation JKR thinks is hunky-dory.
Belladonna16 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
WTG DENNIS!

Rock on, my son, rock on!

(still giggling!)
Innortal chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Fitting work, nice job.
chaosmagez chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now that is how it should be. When Harry is driven away he is suppose to stay away now come back. Damn stories are always being made with Harry going back to help makes no sense.
Keronshara chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That cow sounds an awful lot like Ron. Spending the rest of his life eating almost all day (even if only grass) OR Spending the rest of his life as a female and celibate. I wonder which aspect Ron would focus on. I hope Ron looks at both - being a celibate female cow who ONLY eats grass (often regurgitated grass at that) all day long for the rest of his natural life, if he doesn't get slaughtered and turned into a slab of beef first. (Poetic justice, I think. Hermione should get Order of Merlin-First Class for this.)

Nice to know someone thinks the status quo isn't good enough and magical Britain needs some serious changes. Dennis Creevey doing it is just funny.
Flamelord99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like it!
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
ROFL! Dark Lord Dennis I love it!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i loved knew Ron's inner animal was a cow.i never thought od Dennis Crevey as a dark was got her revenge on Ron.
kalerya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It was good, but now its even better.

Do you think Ron's animagus form is a cow? Because Hermione's arguments feels right.
kat183 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow enjoyed that would have like to see more grovelling though before it ended
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ha! This was a fun fic here, and did enjoy how the two of them got on with their lives, andthe twist of it being Dennis at the end, and the things were so awful, because he was throwing over the status quo, well, good for him, and hope that his Dark Rule will be more benevolent than Tom's would've been.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I loved it!
Hlpur chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ahh, Ron the Cow. Maybe if someone tips him he won;t be able to get back up.
thapagan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
DARK LORD DENNIS (the Menence)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »