Reviews for How did we Get here? II
chaosmagez chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Now that is how it should be. When Harry is driven away he is suppose to stay away now come back. Damn stories are always being made with Harry going back to help makes no sense.
Keronshara chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That cow sounds an awful lot like Ron. Spending the rest of his life eating almost all day (even if only grass) OR Spending the rest of his life as a female and celibate. I wonder which aspect Ron would focus on. I hope Ron looks at both - being a celibate female cow who ONLY eats grass (often regurgitated grass at that) all day long for the rest of his natural life, if he doesn't get slaughtered and turned into a slab of beef first. (Poetic justice, I think. Hermione should get Order of Merlin-First Class for this.)

Nice to know someone thinks the status quo isn't good enough and magical Britain needs some serious changes. Dennis Creevey doing it is just funny.
Flamelord99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like it!
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
ROFL! Dark Lord Dennis I love it!
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i loved knew Ron's inner animal was a cow.i never thought od Dennis Crevey as a dark was got her revenge on Ron.
kalerya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It was good, but now its even better.

Do you think Ron's animagus form is a cow? Because Hermione's arguments feels right.
kat183 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow enjoyed that would have like to see more grovelling though before it ended
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ha! This was a fun fic here, and did enjoy how the two of them got on with their lives, andthe twist of it being Dennis at the end, and the things were so awful, because he was throwing over the status quo, well, good for him, and hope that his Dark Rule will be more benevolent than Tom's would've been.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I loved it!
Hlpur chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ahh, Ron the Cow. Maybe if someone tips him he won;t be able to get back up.
thapagan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
DARK LORD DENNIS (the Menence)
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Well you definitely got your juices flowing and well done doing it too! excellent story...I kinda of wonder what those idiots would of thought if they had been successful in kidnapping his family...harry potter would of leveled the pureblood magical britain looking for his family and if they had been hurt or killed there wouldnt be a pureblood left alive in britain...
bjon66 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Good, funny story..
Alorkin chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
A more reasonable ending that the crapilogue.

While they're safely away, it's a shame about Neville and Luna (Two under-sung heroes, if ever there were some.)

Molly's two-faced attitude is well within keeping with her later canon personality.

*“You mean Pure-Blood logic don’t you? I was naïve to think things would change after the war. I thought people would want to change but I was foolish.”*

I agree. Shacklebolt is 'supposed to be' as honest as the day is long and yet, he allows the Malfoys to escape unpunished for their crimes, because they didn't actively participate in the final battle?

The wizarding world is still run by the purebloods, despite that they have been proved to be the problem. that will never change...without a new dark lord. (Erm...Harry, are you and Hermione busy for the next twenty years?)

*Especially when I found out that muggle-born employees are nothing more than play things for their Pure-Blood superiors.*

Typical.

*Shaklebolt didn’t even try to help us after the war. He just kept the status quo going.”*

I believe I've made mention of that.

*“I do. My cloak is the Cloak of True Invisibility; I shouldn’t have been detected by any means. It took me a while to figure out that both Dumbledore and Moody could see through it. Since Dumbledore had one Hallow he tampered with another. He couldn’t have his weapon undetectable now could he,” Harry said sarcastically.*

Also a point I've made from time to time.

Andy is going to have to be careful getting her affairs in order. I suspect the ministry will be looking for something like that.

*Due to the fact that Magical Europe had been falling behind the rest of the world in advancements; their education was lacking. They both had to take remedial classes to catch up to even the basic of Australian students...*

Why am I not surprised. After all, Knowledge is power and dictatorships like the Ministry of Magic will want to retain all the power.

*Andi and Teddy joined the couple a few months after the final battle stating they would have arrived sooner but the Ministry was being difficult with people leaving the country.*

I hate being right alla time!

*Luna, Neville and Gabrielle attended the muggle ceremony. Fleur was forbidden by Bill to attend causing much dissension in that family as well.*

Yeah, Bill! You should be careful She can change into a huge birdlike form with sharp edges...everywhere, and throw fireballs from her fingertips...AND...she knows where you sleep!

If it were Scrimgeour, or even Fudge, I could see him acting like that, but Shack should have been smarter than that.

How typical. Try do distract the mark, and then kidnap his family in order to force him to do what you want. Can you say: Dum...ble...dore? I knew you could!

*this behavior is what causes you people to have so many Dark Lords in the first place.*

Again, I find myself in complete agreement.

*“I did this for all magical creatures and people but mostly for my brother Colin who died for the Pure-bloods and was forgotten. I also did it for my friends Harry and Hermione Potter who fought to protect the Pure-blood way of life and were punished for it. Now we can fix the problems that should have never existed.”*

BOO-YAH!

Well written and funny as hell.

Alorkin
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
very nicely written.

is there a prequel to this story that explains how things ended up like they did in this story?
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »