Reviews for How did we Get here? II
DigiSim chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
The Dark Lord Dennis Creevey? I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read that. I would have choked to death from laughing if I had been.
witowsmp chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I loved this story!

I loved that the so-called dark lord was actually fighting for justice!
pixiegold chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Loved this extended one-shot! Red headed cow! LOL They all got what they deserved.
rosiegirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
LOL Ron's a cow. Love it. Dark Lord Dennis!
Wolfric chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is a bit of fun. Thanks for writing. W.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very nice! I LOVE how they got rid of Ron...a cow describes him fully! LOL I can't wait to read more of you fics!
wizmage chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This is a great story, much better than the last one. I cant wait to see what you come up with next.
RobC chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Nice, paybacks a bitch, eh? :)

Rob
AlaskanKing chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Love it. Love the red haired cow. Made perfect sense. I couldn't stop laughing.
happylady chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love it so please post more soon

Until next time

Gloria
Aminti chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Dennis Creevey the Dark Lord. That's a new angle, albeit one that was somewhat predictable from the keeping of the status quo. (Not Dennis himself, but a Muggleborn...)

'twas fun enough to read. :)
diimmortal chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
haha dennis creavy, dark lord, lol. lolve that idea. anyway great advancement on the one shot i really enjoyed it but untill ur next chapter ja ne
Cateagle chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Tch, the pureblood British Ministry does seem to have excelled at creating its own problems. I'm rather amused at just how much of this latest "Dark Lord" arose from their dealign with non-purebloods in the wake of Tom's defeat. Somehow, though, I can't feel a bit sorry for them. Meanwhile, 'twas good to see Harry & Hermione flourishing and thriving in Australia.
novastorm76 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Good work on that one-shot expansion. I hope you got your writing juices flowing again, because I always liked your stories. It's Weasley Stomping Day! Yay!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5