Reviews for Unusual Encounters
kissy kissy smoochy smoochy
noname00 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loved it
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awesome. I meant to review the other night. Whoops. I love that even all that they just COULDN'T help themselves! _
splitice chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
enjoyable story.
delirious0ne chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love this! The kisses were awesome! I wished they had more screen time together in the second season like they had in the first ]. And the screen time they had together in the second was so negative too. Bleh! I love hei/misaki! Hope to read more of your future stories!
forenanimedegrading chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
LOVE IT !
Leeko chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
slightly OOC but awesome nonetheless, thanks for writing and thank you again for sharing, it was a treat.
Rigardo chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It's amazingly hard to find a story about Hei and Kirihara that get's my attention. This however was one of the best stories I've read! I liked it a lot, you managed to keep them in character and come up with a fit ending despite this being a one-shot.

Only thing I'd probably say you did wrong was when you wrote that he forgot about finding his sister, though it really didn't did any bad to the story it's just something I don't see Hei thinking.

So... Yeah, faved.
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Kawaaii! You're awakening the fan-girl in me! Loved this so much, and I definitely can't wait to read your other stories!

KWF
heimisaki lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i LOVE this story its my fav hei/misaki story :D all your strories are :D plies comtiniun with your stories and lets give out the love for hei/misaki
Invision chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Not too bad - though, the romanized Japanese words completely threw me off the first time I ran across them while reading (I thought 'Hai' was text-speak 'Hi' and thrown in for comedy relief for a few moments). I'd personally avoid them, as it can be confusing for those who aren't immediately familiar with those words and will detract from the overall reading experience - or at least put the translation notes on top of the actual story.

Other than that, though, there's not much else I can point out. Good job with this!
egyptianqueen777 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
very cute. great job.
meteordehyde chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
suteki! that was a nice story! hei and misaki kissing in random places? wow!that was really something. and the six-pack thingie? gosh, hei's one hottie! kya!
ShinigamiDeathscytheSan chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
awesome story! heixkirihara is the best!

heh heh i read part of this before school this morning, and i couldn't wait to get home so i could finnish it :D

-ShinigamiDeathscytheSan-
naughty-girl44 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
awesome, I thik that You succed in keeping both Hei and Misaki in their chcaracters, more stories like that !