Reviews for I, Pirate
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 10/2
Dr. B is a good dude.
TacoKing23 chapter 4 . 10/2
Dr. B is a fascinating character. In fact, you are exceptionally skilled at making characters interesting and fun to read.
Twigon chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Love the self-discovery trip.
Johnclaw Dragonhelm chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
This was fantastic! Such an amazing concept!
UltraScrub666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Love ot!
Poop King chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ohhhh. I actually read the further Dr.B story first now I'll read the intro gladly. Like yur stories ill review on one of your more resent stories later
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
*laughs* Dr. B speaks the truth! Ridly did help create the Hunter!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
*laughs* Dr. B speaks the truth! Ridly did help create the Hunter!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
Shades of Dark Samus, nice.
Twilight Okami chapter 10 . 4/8/2011
That was an... interesting fanfiction based around Metroid Prime. I like how you wrote the point of view from Dr. B and Samus' character was nice too. Nice description. I liked it!
Liberius chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
That was... interesting. I'd never really thought about the dynamic between thinking as a collective and thinking as a individual. Well Done.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2010
Yes, dr.b. Samus does have sizeable boobs.
Shade the Bat chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
That was cool!

I enjoyed reading that!
I Am Sparty chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
The end of this story works as an excellent bridge into your sequel. Overall, this fic was very good, and I see that you have a very firm grasp of the Metroid universe. Dr. B is a good original character, reminding me a lot about the loveable Johnny 5 from the "Short Circuit" movies...though the first one could've done without Steve Gutenburg...actually, any movie with him in it dies a little.

Enough about ol' Steve, for I just recalled something I wanted to mention to you. "Metroid Prime: Hunters" takes place between "Metroid Prime" and "Metroid Prime 2: Echoes". I remember that as soon as Samus drops Dr. B off at Ceres, she then goes off on her mission to Aether, which leaves her no time in your fanfics' chronology for her to ever visit the Alimbic System. I don't know if it's too late for you to change things...maybe you could work it out that she leaves Ceres Station to go check out the message from the Alimbic System at the behest of the Galactic Federation, and then, before coming back, she goes to Aether on that particular mission.

That's about all I got. I can't wait for the next update to this story's sequel. I might not be around to read it right away, but I'll explain all that in a PM to ya.
I Am Sparty chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Awesome, the long-awaited convergence of the three "I"s on the planet Tallon IV has happened. I like how Dr. B comes to the conclusion that Ridley, despite having an "I" like himself or Samus, needs to be destroyed because his orders contradict himself. Fun times!

I think also that you did a good job to capture the emotions that Samus feels towards Ridley through the way you described her movements and fighting during their battle. I also see how Dr. B lost the weapon arm. Those Space Pirates sure are resilient.