Reviews for Twas the Twilight of Christmas
waterfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
hahaha! I almost died of laughfter when Edward came in without a shirt on! Ausome story too! very sweet :D
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i love it!
Blossoming-Flower26 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
This story was sooooo sweet.I loved it so much.
You-Dazzle-Me-1901 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my god! This is the cutest story in the world!
Elizabeth Mary Holmes chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I love a lot this little story .

Do you give me the right to translate it into French ?

I think ,French speaking people will enjoy,because in France the average English level isn't really good so they can't understand a lot of nice fanfictions like yours.

I'm sorry if I made few mistakes,I'm French.
MoustahcesAndPistachios chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aw its so cute you should continue this with a new years eve one XD
RosyBlondieCullen101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aw so cute. great one-shot, I especially liked how you had Edward's Christmas as a child then Renesmee's
Sango Nanami chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
omg that was so kawaii :3.
Angel4057 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was a very touching story. I dont know where you come up with these. I loved it. So that must prove you have talent.
maxstew chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
what a sweet story
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aww. Miniward! This was so sweet. Believable too. I can totally see Em and Jazz fighting over who will be Santa. Major props and thanks for including part of Edward's childhood since I am fascinated with that era. There really aren't enough stories that include it. :( Good job!
kassc96-72 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Thats such a nice story! You should make some more chapters but with other Cullens POV's
Emotional Scorpio chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I loved this cute one-shot! Little Edward was adorable, and so was Renesmee! :D It was sweet how Edward gave Bella the same necklace that his father gave his mother. :)
xXAngelGirlXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aww, this was very sweet. Little Edward is so adorable! And so is Renesmee! I think it was sweet how Edward gave Bella the same necklace that his dad gave his mom. :)