Reviews for Finding Home
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is really cute. Too bad we didn't see more of the effects of Ziva from being in Somalia for all those months
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
An excellent in character picture of what Ziva has been through. Ziva needs someone who cares about her to hold her. She will have a long road to getting back to some assemblence of normalcy. She has to know that there are people who care about her.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Yep. I cried again. But how can I not? This was just...wow. Amazing. I love how you capture the essence of the characters so well, and I can imagine this happening on NCIS. I can actually play this scene over and over again in my mind. Very well done!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So I've read a lot - and when I say a lot I mean alot! - of post Season Premiere episodes fics. And I have to say yours was one of the best.

It's not just the TIVA in it - a large part but not exactly the reason for making this amazing. It's the relationship of them coming off an all time low. It's the hard part of coming to terms with the fact that they had some words, that made the other hate the opposite one. And it's the moving pass that, that's making this make warm fuzzy feelings in my belly.

Because honestly, you don't solve anything! And that's the point! Nothing is resolved - this season was dedicated to them figuring everything out and by simply solving it in one go makes it seem unreal. I loved the fact you didn't give it a nice wrapping and called it complete. It's not complete - Ziva and Tony are nowhere near this. I loved your spin on it!

Not to say I don't love happy endings - who in their right mind doesn't? Unlikely outcome, but sometimes you need it.

Story was excellent and your perspective on it very humble.

Peace
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
*squeal* wow, that was really well written. this is only the second story of yours I have read (the first was Child Play) and I already know that you understand characters really well. I was hoping to see Ziva and Tony actually talk and interact about what was going on b/w them (more than they seem to do in the bathrooms) and your story cleared the air. just hope something like that actually happened. keep up the good work!
latenightrain chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love your use of language. The visuals are vivid, the other senses downright tactile, yet the language is not so descriptive as to be flowery.

- "Sighing in disgust, Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo shrugged out of his jacket," ..."shuffling deeper into his apartment"..."wanted to be within stumbling distance of his bed when the crash came."

AND

- "slough off his shoes" ..."welcoming the cool softness of his down comforter against his sunburned skin"..."It had been over forty-eight hours since that damned hood had been ripped back, titling his whole world on its axis and he was still trying to find his footing."

I'm crossing over from the DA verse, where I first started reading your material. I'm still writing over there, but it's great to read your NCIS fic. Fantastic.
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Wow.

mj
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Really good! Realistic, and still interesting and fun. I thought of it as in-canon by just moving it in my mind to after reunion. Esp enjoyed the explanation of what the heck they were doing at the office after they got off the plane!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Absolutely fantastic! Great job!
Crystal chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very well written. Great job.
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
OMG, I hope there is more... This is so great.. LOved it... I wanted to see something like this on the show...

jennifer
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
So awesome! I love it! I love the way you wrote Tony.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You'll think it's weird, because I know it's not a song-fic (I don't actually like them) but as I was reading it I could hear Jon & Vangelis's "I'll find my way home" playing in my head. I think the show is making Ziva's recovery really easy (unless they intend her to relapse in a future episode) and I thought your story redressed the balance.
The Fiction Princess chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
loved it please continue babe x
anatolealice chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow. That was wonderful. I wish we could have seen more of their interactions after the end of ToC, this works for me perfectly.