Reviews for A Queenly View
Syndi-Dowell chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I like the Queen's view on things. :)
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You captured the queen's voice so well here, and I loved hearing her thoughts on Henry and Danielle. Wonderful work!
Xaviermarrdin92 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
To be honest I liked form a every odd standpoint. I would like to see more stuff like this. Given the fact that the queen was minor character in the movie to see a writer give her a another layer of depth is quite nice to see.
DianeB chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Incredibly insightful for the queen - but perhaps not off the mark at all. You certainly captured the queen's "voice" quite well, and I think what she said was completely the truth of it. Nicely done.
KG86 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow, I like this perspective

I like her character
marinema chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Although you have written this some months ago, I truly believe you have seen the Queen as who she was in the movie.

I wish you would continue to write more about this. You have insight better than I have seen in a long time.

Thank you.
Sunny Kerr chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I wonder that I am the first to review this story. It was such a gem. Such a perfect little gem, so beautifully crafted. You created a completely believable scene, and that is no small task. You didn't break character and, what is perhaps even more impressive given the source material you were (which, lovely though it most certainly was, clearly showed some flaws in the department of historical accuracy) true to the era in which you story is set.

Absolutely marvelous. Thank you for sharing that with the world.