Reviews for An Afternoon in Paradise
WondyXSupes chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Beautiful! I LOVE This! So Passionate, So Sexy, It's Perfect!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
M. My favorite pairing. Meant to be. :) Tasteful mature content, written classy but sexy.

- Diane Langley
NWHS chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I'll jump on the bandwagon with a big THUMBS UP.
meejay chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Whew! That was a hot fic, Fanci! The imagery that you describe is beautiful and adore the Kal & Diana love! I gotta tell you I read the topic on the SM/WW MB and I'll say it along with everyone(as I lol) else: All hail Darth Fanci! LOL
Mami02 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
So this hot fic is what u've been into these days. It's great, fanci. I especially like those tremors, ha ha
AmazoniaV chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow. That was hot, but very tatefully done. Welcome back to the world of writing...I enjoyed this piece.
Ronnie K chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Definitely a mature fic, but VERY well done. I think you may have outdone yourself on this one.
craftyjinx69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LOVED IT!

HOT - The perfect one-shot!:)

I NEED MORE!
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wonderful, sweet and lets not forget hot little story there fanci.
Spoons There Are chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Awesome story.

Clark and Diana need to put a sign out that says "If this Island is rockin don't comin knockin."
ashlee1012000 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
That was... woah.
Arcadia81 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow. This was unexpected and hot! I thought you were going another way with this. Glad I was wrong! Such sweet playfulness and love between the too. I especially love Kal's 'sudden determination' when he surprised Diana in the end.

Oh, Hippolyta, what a funny sense of humor you have, and Phillipus, how naive you are LOL!
Fostersb chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Haha, this was great. I am trying to decide which would be worse for the couple. Hippolyta or Martha finding them in their more private moments:)
VFSNAKE chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Nice! Though I wish Hippolyta would stay out of her daughter's affairs when it came to Superman. This is why most Mother-in-Laws are not welcome everywhere.
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
When you think SM/WW love scenes couldn't get hotter...gosh,Diana is a lucky woman...LOL.

I love Hippolyta's sense of humor. Great job. :)