Reviews for Auron Found Her First
LisaWang chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very nice. You write very well!

The lust the guardian feels for Rikku is quite evident from the start.
AnimeLuvv chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ah yes, when in doubt think of dead puppies and politics. I really liked this story super cutee
DM-sama chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Totally loved that last line! :D :D :D :D :D This fic was awesome! *Draws a little heart in the air*
l a w l MACABRE chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
:] I hope you update soon!
ChelseaGoAgain chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is too adorable!

"Auron focused his thoughts on dead puppies and politics."...I laughed :) but I still can't imagine Auron blushing..

Well, anyway, I love this! Keep it up!

~ChelseaGoAgain
Dark'nLightAngel chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Ye~Good fic. I need to start reading your stuff more often again. Heck, I need to start reading more. XD I miss a lot.

-scuttles to the profile to read the update-
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I am NOT an Aurikku shipper and probably never will be, but even I think this fic is simply adorable. I loved the mental image of Auron turning away, blushing like a schoolboy - odds are he hasn't been with many women in the ten years he's been an Unsent, so I can't blame him. I agree with the plausibility of this scenario - Auron would actually be more likely to scout ahead than Tidus, since he's the leader of their group. I also like the interaction between them - very IC. You're right, Auron's not a racist (or if he ever was, he'd lost that quality during his pilgrimage with Braska and Jecht), so I like the 'Are you certain?' The scene where Auron asks to see her eyes is always moving, in a certain way - it's so sweet to see Rikku's fears about being prejudiced against by the group, alleviated. Keep this up.

gODSPEED!
Gining chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Very nice, very well written. It's been a while since I read anything from you...I think. The last I remember was DSMS. So this was a cute little addition. I think you did a fine job of keeping them in character as well. Although, I'm not totally sure Auron would support Rikku so much, but you never know. If he were alone, he just might, right? Gin~
meva desa chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Good story and Great use of language. Very well written, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. D
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 10/20/2009