Reviews for How Would You Survive the Apocalypse?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Sadly, Dean probably has thought a lot about how to survive the end of the world if the zombie virus gets loose. But I am sure that Dean wouldn't survive long because he would be totally unable to abandon the helpless.
yaoilover4 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
'Eliot was confident that Dean had a pair of handcuffs somewhere in that Mary Poppin's trunk of his' Jajajajjajjajajjajj! xDDD! You're right! I never thought of the Impala's trunk like that but you're fucking right! it IS like a Mary Poppin's trunk xDDDDD!
OhtarIstar666 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Dean would plan out how to survive the apocalypse. Then again he has good reason...
davis395 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
totally random review but i had to commend the "Mary Poppins trunk" line. lol pure gold
Abandon Structure chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
How come Dean is always the gay one? I mean, come on, Sam's totally the bitch. But then again, bitchy gays guys are a dime a dozen. And Dean does somewhat overcompensate in the butch department...and there was that soap opera with Dr. Sexy. And he can be a little melodramatic at times.

And Eliot...damn I would love to see him and Dean and a pair of handcuffs. Can you make them bi-sexuals next time? You'd have the perfect two-thirds of a threesome then.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i love all your eliot and dean fics, i think those two are awesome together and i hope you write more!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I love your Crossovers for Leverage and Supernatural, Weesta!

Not too hard to imagine that all this doom and gloom of Dean's was way too close for comfort for Eliot.

Cool twist how they decided to change their subject and action to physical challenges again.